“Restaurants”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Angel was an excellent server. The meal was very nice. I especially liked the hot peppers in the salad. It helped that no one else in my party liked them so I had several. The price is right.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

They were packed but somehow we got a table. Our eggplant parm was very very good and our server was great.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We (party of 5) had a very nice dinner here. Nice menu, very competitive pricing, free salad with an entree. Attentive waiter, nice atmosphere, nothing to complaim about ;-)

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Meal was fantastic, getting our pre meal drinks was a slow process (30 min wait for coffee). Bread, salad and soup were fantastic. My wide and I both enjoyed our meals and dessert as well. Service was mediocre, not sure if the waiter was overly busy (we were there later in the evening) or he was just lazy that night. As with most Olive Gardens, the meal is well worth the wait.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have tried many of their dishes and never have been disappointed. Especially enjoy their all you can eat soup and salad. Good service. Clean and good atmosphere.