“Destination steak house”

Charley’s Steak House & Seafood Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Charley’s Steak House & Seafood Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 793 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 192 & Celebration Place
Description: Charley's Steak House focuses on providing guests with the highest quality steaks available. Each USDA Prime and Choice steak is aged on the premises for four to six weeks and are hand-cut daily by management to ensure consistent quality. The steak is then flame-grilled over our unique 1200-degree Florida citrus & oak wood fueled custom pit. This carefully monitored process enhances quality and tenderness and adds a tantalizing taste that elevates Charley's to the ultimate steakhouse experience. With a variety of steaks featuring naturally organic, Bison and Kobe selections, Charley's strives to provide guests with the most unique dining experience and the best steaks anywhere!
USA
“Destination steak house”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Charley's continues to live up to their reputation for white linen dining and top notch service. The food was prepared exactly as ordered, the server was very knowledgeable about the menu and was able to pair a nice cabernet to go with our dinner. Interior is a bit on the "dark" side, with lot of dark wood paneling and furniture. Definitely a place to go if you want a "top shelf" dinner experience.

• Visited August 2013

Kerrville, Texas
“Lackluster Experience Thanks to POOR MANAGEMENT Decisions”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I drive over two hours one way just to eat at Charley's. We have been regular customers here for over ten (10) years. I made my college age seniors flight arrive in Orlando instead of Ft Lauderdale just so we could eat at Charley's as a family. I always call ahead and make a reservation and specifically name our favorite waiter. We have enjoyed the same waitperson for about 5-6 years. She came in just to serve us. When she arrived, the management decided that since they were understaffed for a large group that came to the steakhouse that evening, they would pull her to work that group with no regard whatsoever for her customers who had specifically made reservations. Our regular waitress came to see us, apologize and introduced the young man who would be our server for the evening, then had to go to take care of the large group which was very disappointing. All aspects of our service was slow. While waiting on our final cappuccinos, we actually pulled out our cell phones to look at the time - something we have never done at Charley's before. The large filet my daughter and I split tasted great. Husband had tuna on the salt block that he loved. Food always tastes good here. The service was just lacking and extremely slow. Thank you to management for not caring about the regular returning customers who come year round to eat at Charley's. To top if off, we had to drive over two hours to get home. Thanks for nothing guys. So much for being a VIP member.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Carol B
Brantford, Canada
“Best Steak!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Best steak I have ever had! When in Florida we have to come here. I love steak - yes it is pricey but it is the best I have ever had at any restaurant! I had the ribeye and it melts in your mouth. All the steaks are grilled over citrus wood and the flavour is amazing. If you love steak this is the place for you!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank EMA001
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful looking beef if only we could taste it.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Charleys was a recommendation, and chosen because I always go for a very good steak when visiting the states. Its food and feel is very similar to any of the very good New york and Chicago steak houses. Great wine list and service was very good. Everything looked so fantastic and was cooked to absolute perfection. However, for some reason the restaurant prides itself on its 'secret rub'. (some use sugar and certain spices) Charleys seems to just use 7 pounds of salt per 250grams of beef. I was so looking forward to it and cut into the fantastic ribeye (a monster) and it was perfect, but taste, killed by the secret rub, no beef taste whatsoever. I have been lucky enough to eat in some of the USA's best steak houses and I am sorry Charleys you need to have someone adjust your rub or people must love salt in Orlando. It is also enhanced as its cooked crispy and blackend (which I love). We also ordered the Kobe like beef and exactly the same great to look at, very expensive and yet killed by to much seasoning... To me they are perhaps so proud of their secret rub its like the story of the emperors new clothes... everyone knows its to much yet no one will say so. Tone the rub down and this place could be a gem and one I would gladly go back to and pay lots... but unfortunately will not.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank targetpractice22
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Quite Simply The Best”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Went to Orlando 5 years back and was wowed by Charleys. So on returning last week, Charleys was high on the list of priorities.
My mate had decided to have fish until the steak was brought round and introduced by a stunningly accurate waiter.
I got the Ribeye first and it was quite simply amazing. I ordered veg etc to go with it, but despite my best efforts no way I could get through it. So decided to go again on last day of holiday, this time ordering a smaller Fillet Mignon. This time I managed to eat all the steak just, but still wanted more. I forced myself to resist though.
It is the best, that's why many always return.
Its as pricey or not as you wish it to be. One day I went for most expensive for the experience, but still under $50 for what we got, you'd pay double in £ in The UK.
We had some superb wine, wonderful Lobster Bisque and a side salad like no other witch was superb. Coupled with great service and being able to watch your food prepared by the chef on the open grill was terrific.
They say you pay for what you get. That can only mean Charleys is a bargain, it's great.

• Visited July 2013