We had a great experience here. There was plenty of space in the 2 room rental we had. The kitchen was a great size, and was perfect for cooking. The washer/dryer unit was a great plus, so we were able to pack light. The pool was great and the kids enjoyed the kiddie play area. We can't wait to go back next year!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villages At Mango Key is a lovely small resort of 33 individual town homes just a few minutes drive from Disney world and about 30 minutes from sea world and Universal Studios.It is not a Hotel but a resort with each home being privately owned.Most of the homes are managed by a company that works from the onsite Clubhouse.Our resort has a beautiful heated Pool and Hot tub perfect for a relaxing evening after a day at the parks and professionally maintained gardens, There is also a really nice BBQ area with solar lighting for those late evening get together's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Villages at Mango Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villages At Mango Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Villages At Mango Key Kissimmee