We stayed in a 2 bed unit over Easter 2013 & we cannot rate it highly enough. The house was spacious spotlessly clean & extremely comfortable. My daughter loved her en-suite & even she couldnt fill the walk in wardrobe! Our "queensized" bed was pure luxury. The kitchen well equipped with huge appliances! The pool was gorgeous,spotless & to a perfect temperature the spa bath was like bath water & perfect to relax in after a day at the parks.The resort itself was quiet & relaxing & very safe/secure The management team were on hand & an issues that arose were dealt with very quickly & efficiently!
Basically an all round fantastic top resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villages At Mango Key is a lovely small resort of 33 individual town homes just a few minutes drive from Disney world and about 30 minutes from sea world and Universal Studios.It is not a Hotel but a resort with each home being privately owned.Most of the homes are managed by a company that works from the onsite Clubhouse.Our resort has a beautiful heated Pool and Hot tub perfect for a relaxing evening after a day at the parks and professionally maintained gardens, There is also a really nice BBQ area with solar lighting for those late evening get together's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Villages at Mango Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villages At Mango Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Villages At Mango Key Kissimmee