“Yummy!”

Twistee Treat Westside
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Kissimmee
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Twistee Treat ice cream is real homemade ice cream. Our menu indulges in ice cream cones, cups and shakes. We also offer shakes, sundaes, slushes, twirls, cookiewhiches and more... We handout SMILES!
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I checked out a review on trip advisor before going to Kissimmee. So I wanted to try this place. My family was not disappointed. The ice cream treats were good and large. My family enjoyed regular dipped cones at night. The only thing is that they melt quickly when its very warm, so eat quickly. You won't be disappointed if you like icecream!

1  Thank Aye P

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Saw the review on Trip Advisor and thought this would be a good place to visit on our holiday. So on a lovely warm Sunday evening off we went and it was everything that the reviews said. Lovely atmosphere, great ice cream and shakes - with a huge variety to choose from, large portions and good outside seating - it also has a drive thru.

You can tell how popular it is because of the queues - lots of locals in the line. We are going againg before we leave

1  Thank stephen m
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My family and I popped in on the way home from a restaurant as we all wanted to check this place out. It was amazing, huge choice and fantastic ice cream. I would suggest the cookie. We were not brave enough to go large as the regular size was more than enough. Will return before end of holiday.

1  Thank Djsulliv
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We tried this place on the 2nd night of our holiday and went back every night after. The flavours on offer are mind blowing and the friendliness of the staff is great. The price is also fantastic. Try the peanut butter topping...its out of this world

2  Thank happysunman
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am not a big ice cream person, I was hesitant when my sister in law insisted we try ice cream there, I was blown away with how creamy and delicious the ice cream really is. I ordered a "kiddie" cone (which is a small kid size portion" and ended up ordering more, because it was that good. The staff is great and very friendly. I would recommend this place to Disney travelers and anyone in the area.

1  Thank VeeDeets