“If you like a dive joint for breakfast...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #70 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denville, New Jersey
“If you like a dive joint for breakfast...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've had a crush on Waffle House for 20 years. Hit 'em up every time I go to FL. Yes, it's a bit grungy. But the hash browns smothered and covered however you like them, and the fresh-made waffles can't be beat. Plus the waitresses are usually quite friendly in a genuine, blue-collar way. The kids love counter service and watching the cooks bang out 15 breakfast orders at a time. Can't beat it!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michael C

• Finnish first
Peoria, Illinois
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I ate at this fabulous little place on July 25, 2013 during my vacation with my husband and daughters. My oldest was craving waffles, and although I had never been to a Waffle House before, I was skeptical (yes, I was judging a book by its cover). I have to say, I was blown away by the fabulous service (food was great as well)! I have never seen such genuine camraderie between co-workers in all my life. The employees were friendly and seemed like they were truly happy to be at work. If every Waffle House is managed like this one, then you have a fan for life! Thank you to the wonderful employees for a happy vacation memory. =)

• Visited July 2013
Bristol UK
“Waffle house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great food, great staff always willing to help and please. A must for anybody going to Florida, old or young.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cliff_Evans
Livonia, Michigan
“A Must Stop.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Waffle House is a must stop whenever I travel to Florida since there aren't any in Michigan. I love spotting the yellow sign and the tony little buildings. Today I ordered a pecan waffle and orange juice. It was delicious. The waitress Erica was friendly and efficient. I usually love the hash browns too with the variety of options. I recommend anyone who hasn't experienced a Waffle House to try one today.

• Visited July 2013