“skycoaster was excellent”

96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“skycoaster was excellent”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

went on it last in 2009 not sure if it's still there now even though we went to old town this year 2014 but it's great the couple of other good rides car and bike shows to see and plenty of shops to spend some money in, always a good place to visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“They loved it”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My friends go on and they loved it. They did it the Sling Shot twice and the Vomatron once. Make sure you pick up some coupons books to get $5 off the Sling Shot.

Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My friend did it and like it!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I didn't dare to try but my friend did. He loved it and kept talking about it as the most excited thing he has ever done.Such an experience! I even filmed it and post on facebook. Will consider to try it myself when we come back this fall.

2 Thank Lesleys5122
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“WOW”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I am afraid of heights but my 2 girls would not get off these rides!! They absolutely loved them!!! Staff was fantastic and the lights at night look neat (so my girls say - PRETTY).

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mnieves74
New Waterford, Canada
“fun”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We didn't ride these rides but we did spend a bit of time watching other people. Not for the faint of heart at all.

Visited June 2014