“Not bad”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Not bad”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went to this location before 6:00 pm, so it was $4 cheaper. The lobster and crab was fresh and tender. Other items were also fresh and delicous. The 3 parties I was with are seafood snobs, and they came away from the meal happy and satisfied. i would definiely come back if I were to visit Orlando again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Paul D

Basildon, United Kingdom
“Extremely disappointing”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

For a $40/adult meal I expect a lot better from both the food and service. Both were incredibly poor, and I would never return.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Ron D
St Columb Major, United Kingdom
“Just perfect”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Just got back from Lighthouse Lobster Feast. I'll confess to being a seafood addict and this place hit the spot. As well as unlimited lobsters, you can have moules, New Zealand mussels, hot or cold, New Orleans style crayfish, oysters, clam chowder soup and so and so on. There's also ribs and other meats. Then lovely desserts I read on tripadvisor that's they're astonished and feel ripped off with a $200 which amounts to £ 120 bill for four....well where I come from we'd pay that for half a lobster, so we were well satisfied. Staff were great too ! Earlier we'd popped our head into Boston Lobster Feast and this place seemed far more relaxed and less manic...I'd wholeheartedly recommend this place.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tom_the_Wine
kentucky, usa
“Just average”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We can compare this place to Boston Lobster Feast, and we preferred Boston Lobster Feast. The fact that you can only get one lobster at a time is irritating, and the man serving them is not very welcoming, just like "The Soup Nazi." He seemed like the owner/manager, and gave off the feeling that you were eating his profits. The food had decent flavor, but the selections were limited. When it got busy, the staff appeared overwhelmed, and could not keep up with emptying our bowls or filling our glasses. Not terrible, but next time we'll be going back to Boston Lobster Feast. BTW, don't be confused - this place is located inside of a hotel.

• Visited June 2014
“Aaaargh...made me sick!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Went on Father's day. Spur of the moment, since our first choice sold out. The worst. I am sick as.i am writing this the morning after. Rude man behind lobsters like the soup nazi. Only giving out rubbery lobsters every 10 min. Then wait. Had my kids with me. My son got a kids meal. He ate some clams from my plate and the lobster nazi came over and Demanded he pay for an entree because he ate a couple of clams and calamari off my plate. Then was gonna charge my 2 younger kids for eating my son's pudding. I told him it came with his meal. Rude and embarrassing. I didn't have to pay extra...but the bill was outrageous anyway for nasty...sickening food. Please avoid this place. Waiter was fine. Ruin my vacation and father's day.