“Great house, great stay”
other traveler has booked this property
Pool table and theater seating
Air-conditioned game-room and theater. This theater and game-room is any kid's dream come true!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pool table and theater seating
Air-conditioned game-room and theater.
This theater and game-room is any kid's dream come true!
Tropical Magic villa is located only 3 miles to Disney World
Luxury 6 bed/5.5 bath villa
Living room
Formal dining
Nook with granite table and kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Luxury kitchen area making your meal preparation a breeze.
Family room with a view of the kitchen.
Family room with flat-screen TV and DVD player.
View of the family room from the second floor
Another view of family room
Screened and covered lanai area with seating for the whole family
BBQ grill included with the rentals
First floor king master suite
En-suite to king master suite #3
King master suite #4
En-suite to king master suite #4
Kids bathroom
Powder room located on first floor
Second floor landing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great house, great stay”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

House was clean and had everything we needed. Sri was very accommodating and responsive.

Mar 13, 2014
Billie and family,
Thank you for staying at Tropical Magic of Emerald Island Rentals. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You have been a great guest and we look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.

Radford
Reviewed January 12, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Jan 12, 2014
Hello Joan

Thank you once again for staying at Tropical Magic offered by Emerald Island Rentals. We worked carefully in making the game-room/theater room a key aspect of this vacation home and I am glad you enjoyed it with your family. Too bad the weather was so cold while you were there. As you noted a south facing pool (= all day sun on the pool deck) combined with optional pool heating that you opted for gives the best experience.

We would love to have you back as our guests in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Can't wait until the next time.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We loved the house. It was very spacious and beautiful. The theater room was a great idea. The kids loved to sit in there and watch the big screen.we were not more than 10 to 15 minutes away from the parks. The grocery store was just around the corner. An added bonus . Overall the house was wonderful and we cant wait to come back in a couple of years.

Jan 1, 2014
Bettie
We can't wait to welcome you back. You have been great guest at Tropical Magic.

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.

“excellent home”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

The home is very nice and comfortable I would recommend anyone to stay in this home

Dec 17, 2013
Thank you Bernard for staying in Tropical Magic offered by Emerald Island Rentals. We look forward to having you back next year.

“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My entire family and I (all 13 of us) stayed at the Emerald Island Resort's Tropical Magic and we had a great time. The house is big, very well equipped, and the location was incredibly. Close to a major highway full of restaurants, grocery stores and pharmacies. More importantly, it's about a 10 minute drive to all Disney parks and 20 minutes from Sea World. Excellent accommodations, fun for families, and incredible location. Would absolutely recommend to everyone.

Dec 12, 2013
Dear Michael

Thank you once again for staying at Tropical Magic villa offered by Emerald Island Rentals. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest.

We take great effort in keeping our villas well equipped considering the needs of families with kids of all ages. All the day's hard work is forgotten when we learn that guests like you appreciate our homes. Thank you and we look forward to have you as our guest in the near future.

Florida
Reviewed December 1, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Dec 1, 2013
Hello Cynthia
We are very pleased to know that you had a great time during Thanksgiving at Tropical Magic offered by "Emerald Island Rentals". The savings with renting a vacation home are enormous as you iterated. We really appreciate the fact that you treated our homes as if yours.

As you noticed we are always prompt in responding to your queries from the time you initially contacted until we refunded your damage deposit back promptly within 2 days after your departure. We believe that is what sets us apart from the rest. Thanks for contacting me to rent for next year as we would love to have you back - only this time for a full week :-)

“Clean and convenient”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

The house was beautiful, and so conveniently located. Ten minutes or so to Disney attractions, gated community (felt very safe), minutes from a grocery store and restaurants. If we return to Florida, we will stay in this same place for sure!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Oct 27, 2013
Thank you Sarah for staying at our Tropical Magic villa.

The proximity to Disney World and the convenience of being close to shops and restaurants, yet being safe is the main reason why we own and rent homes in Emerald Island Resort. I am glad you liked those conveniences.

We are glad that we hosted you as our guests and would love to have you back in the near future.

Emerald Island Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing