“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #9 of 791 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lurgan, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I tried chuys after seeing the great reviews on trip advisor...all the excellent reviews are fully deserved!

The food is reasonably priced and delicious...with our server Patrick nothing was too much trouble! He was excellent! So friendly and happy to recommend dishes or answer any questions you may have!

The cocktails are delicious and the food...yum!!my husband and I had the fajitas for two...it was $23.99...so much food and so tasty! When can we go back!'

Palmetto, Fl
“Excellent food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent food and good drinks. The prices were on par with most Mexican restaurants. Five people went and 4 people enjoyed their entree. The queso appetizer was very good. The Burritos and Enchiladas were good. The only entree that did not get rave reviews was The Chicken Taquitos - very bland and the red sauce on top of them was uneventful. Service was excellent. This is a very busy place!

2 Thank Miknkat
Preston, United Kingdom
“tasty mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

we visited chuys only a few weeks ago but my memory of it is a bit hazy, therefore i could not have been wowed by my meal, but i did enjoy it.
i had the elvis mexico combo, the majority of which was really tasty. there was just 1 dubious beef filled item which wasn't so nice, but that was all.
the food was reasonably priced and all 6 of our group had nothing negative to say about their meals.
the only snag really was the service. it was clear our waiter didn't love his job and was maybe a bit too laid back (this was refreshing in a way as at a lot of restaurants the staff can be a bit too overly friendly and fake) but it was a bit of a pain for 1 couple in our group who had to wait quite a while for their plates to eat their mixed fajita combo for 2, and my dad's meal seemed to have been forgotten about for quite a while after ours were served. we did also wait quite a while for our 2nd round of drinks.

• Visited July 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Atmosphere..Too Bad the Food Doesnt Match It”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have tried to love Chuy's and embrace all of the hype.

I just can't get down with it. The food is overpriced and flavorless...I love the decor. The service is outstanding but when the food comes, you are all hyped up form the great stuff and then WHAM....its like playing spin the bottle as a kid and you get the hot guy, only to find out he has a cold sore..

Whenever people tell me how much they LOVE this place I am shocked. Especially people from out of town. They are like: "oh GAWD we love that cute Mexican place *snaps fingers* what's it called? Oh yeah CHUY'S!!!" Me: *Eye rolls, face palm*

Chuy's reminds me of that awful Taylor Swift song. "we are never ever ever, getting back together."

Their food does NOTHING for me. I have given them multiple chances and each time the food is so very boring. If you want generic Tex-mex this is the place. I like my Mexican a little more authentic. You know WITH FLAVOR

The one and ONLY thing I like here is the creamy jalapeno dip. But that is not even enough to make me want to come back. Like EVER.

1 Thank FreeToGoPlaces
Edinburgh
“Good food and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We visited this Mexican restaurant in August 2013. We were greeted and taken to our table straight away. As you would expect, we received free chips and salsa while we were looking through the menu. The staff were all very helpful and attentive. Reasonably priced food and all tasted great. The décor is very cheesy Mexican themed. By the time we left, (7.45pm), there was a small queue to be seated.