“Amazing food... Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #9 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing food... Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, amazing, authentic, fresh food. We were looking for something different, when we drove upon chugs.. Sauces were excellent, tortillas are from scratch, everything was excellent.

Tennessee
“Oh how I wish we had a CHUY'S in my hometown!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

YUMMY!!! I fell in love with Chuy's! The restaurant was great, the food was wonderful and the service was excellant! Easy to fill up on the chips,salsa and the creamy jalapeno that they bring you, so be careful! haha I had the chicken fajitas, some of the best I've ever had! My husband had the "Elvis Memorial Combo" and he really liked it! I'm already craving Chuy's.... can not wait to return!

Irvine, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

The food and service here were fantastic. Not having any local mexican we were unsre of what everything on the menu was but the server was great and took time to explain and recommend items. The food was excellent and jsut sorry we went to late in our holiday to go back again.

Visited June 2013
Madison, Alabama
“One of my favorite places”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We took the whole family out for fajitas. Chuy's has the best chips that are made on site. We also love the creamy jalapeno dressing for dipping our chips in. Fajitas are great too. They make a good margarita as well. Make sure you save room for the Tres Leche cake. It's hugs so you might want to share!

Visited June 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Average food, Average drinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went here last night for apps and drinks. First of all, our margaritas took 12 minutes to come out. Meanwhile we had chips, salsa, guac, and queso sitting in front of us with no plates, napkins, or anything to drink at all, not even water. Our first margarita was good, not too mixy/limey. The second was horrible, couldn't even taste the tequila. A member of my party, and I both sent out drinks back but they only took one off the bill? Anyways we switched to vodka and beer and then was told by out server that the manager told her that she was probably "overserving us". I was there with my fiance and another couple, who are all a little older than I. Its not like we were doing shots or being rowdy, we were sitting there talking drinking horrible drinks. I didn't try the food because after we were informed we wouldn't be served there anymore we decided to leave. Typical overpriced, touristy type place. Do not waste your money.