“Fantastic Steaks!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of LongHorn Steakhouse

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 786 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Steaks!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Visited the Longhorn on a tues night at 7pm. We were a party of 8 and we're told a wait of 45mins. We said we'd happily take 2 X 4 tables to which the wait reduced to 20mins, we were actually seated 5 mins later on back to back boothes. The food, OMG the best steak I've had to date. I poured for a 20oz porterhouse (rare)with a side of baked sweet potato with a cinnamon and sugar butter and I can honestly say it was one of my favourite meals ever. Jenny or waitress was fantastic and never missed a beat on keeping us topped up with drinks and bread. Many thanks Longhorn we will be back.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Consistent quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

The steaks at longhorn are always cooked to perfection,the only down side is the waiting staff constantly returning to the table to ask if everything is ok usually when you have just taken a bite! I know it's polite to ask but 4to5times when you are trying to eat is a little too frequent. If I need something I'll ask,but it wouldn't stop me from returning :-) I love the rib eye

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Best steaks ever, loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Visited twice last week, both times the wait was shorter than advised. Very busy place, nice atmosphere, steaks cooked perfectly, food generally good, puddings were huge. Kids sirloin steak was a hit too. Excellent service, very attentive. A local told us it was sightly dearer than other places nearby (although still way cheaper than UK Steakhouses!) but we felt we got what we paid for. Best meals during the holiday, which is why we went back.

• Visited April 2014
“Brilliant. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Simply put, some of the best steak I've ever had. Great food, great cocktails and great prices. Go. Now!

1 Thank dgh1234
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Go large...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Perfect place for families; perfect place if you love steak and ribs. We arrived dead on 5 a couple of times and were seated right away. Friendly service staff; plenty of space and fun for children; some of the best poterhouse & ribs I've had for a long time. Also, the kiddies menu is delicious.

Visited April 2014