“Very good”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 791 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Blountstown, Florida
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husbamd chose to come here while on vacation for his birthday. We greatly enjoyed the food. Everything was so good. The waitress was so helpful and just wonderful. Would defiantely go back.

Visited February 2014

Midlands
“Best steak ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We had the portahouse steak for two and it was fantastic. We had a slight problem with the service but it was more of a missunderstsnding. Highly recommend but try and book before you go or be prepared to wait abouf 25mins

• Visited March 2014
Canada
“Great Prime Rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Wires got crossed as to how many in the group so our wait was longer than expected but the service and food ordered by all six of us was outstanding.

Visited March 2014
london
“This is simply the best steakhouse house in Orlando!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I'm a big guy and love my steak - I have to say that this place is amazing in every way.
Why??
1. The steaks are consistently good... When I say good I mean perfect every time. I've eaten here about 15-20 times over the last two or three visits to orlando and I've never had a bad experience. I've tried Charley's, outback, black Angus and loads of others in orlando over the years however this place is unbeatable and I won't be trying any other steakhouses.... I know the winner!!!
2. Service outstanding in every way.... Tim is the manger there and he is a legend in his own right. He obviously takes pride in the service delivery side of the operation as from the time you walk in to the time you leave you are treated like family... And not the kind of family you try and avoid - oh no... This is family you love and cherish the most!! Tim has obviously got a talent for picking amazing staff - we were recently served by Melissa (yesterday) and Jen (a few days before) who were both superb.
3. Atmosphere.... You can't get a better balance of laid back, relaxed vibe with a place that takes perfect food and service so seriously. I really can't rate this place highly enough.

In conclusion - if you love Steak then this is definitely the place for you!!!!!!!!
P.s. Even if you don't love steak (like my wife - not mad on steak like I am) they have really good alternatives.... so my wife and kids keep telling me!! I'm sticking to my outlaw ribeye....mmm

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ehabdaman
“Excellent choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Great service, excellent food, reasonable price. New york strip steak just perfect! We arrived in a group of 9 at 22:55. The kitchen would close at 23:00, but still we've been served by very nice and enthusiastic waitresses.