“Excellent choice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Great service, excellent food, reasonable price. New york strip steak just perfect! We arrived in a group of 9 at 22:55. The kitchen would close at 23:00, but still we've been served by very nice and enthusiastic waitresses.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had a lovely time in Florida for New years. I went to this restaurant with my friends and we were greeted with very friendly staff, they were very hospitable and chatty. The man who served us suggested a few local attractions which we enjoyed and also wished us a nice trip.

The food was brilliant and the price was very reasonable, my partner and I both ordered Steaks and both would cooked to absolute perfection.

I don't have a bad word to say abut this place.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I got excellent advice from our waiter regarding specials being offered and changes that could be made. The restaurant was full but the service was quite fast. The filet I ordered was just right!

1  Thank SwampCotton
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great food. Fast service but a very busy place. Excellent value for your money. You can have 2 family dinners here compared to some other places such as the restaurant in Disney........At least you get value here and a very good meal.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Excellent restaurant with superb food and great atmosphere. We tried to eat here earlier in the week but were told there was an hour and a half wait so next time rang ahead and were put on the wait list (it's not possible to reserve a table). This meant an hour after my phone call we turned up and had our table in 10 minutes. Well worth the wait a fantastic steak and great service. The restaurant was packed and all the servers appeared to be very busy. I would recommend this to all with the tip to make sure you ring first to avoid a very long wait.