“Slightly better than average, but not 'very good'”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 806 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Five of us went to this restaurant at 6.30pm, had to wait for a table for about 20 minutes, but it was very, very busy on this particular night. We were shown to a corner booth table, very nice, and the waitress was very attentive at all times, but we did feel that we were hurried throughout, the main meal came before we had finished the starters!! We had starters of cheesy fries, one between all of us, and this was quite sufficient. We had a salad with our meal, and we all had steak. Although the steaks were good, my jacket potato was hard, and I had to send it back, but apart from that, we all enjoyed the meal. Not that I would hurry to go back there, but it was just OK!!

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Eating here three times in a couple of weeks must suggest something, it does if you like steaks. I tried three different ones and each time a request for medium rare came good. It is a busy tourist steak house but they do seem to care, all comes with a choice of salad and bread. Salads are fresh with crispy lettuce, a helping of Parmesan and left with you if you wish. On all three visits I must say that the fries were quite salty, not to my taste and not sure why so much salt.
However the overall service is quick, efficient and the meals good.
Not a place for a good deal of atmosphere but functional eating with reliable steaks.

1  Thank Alan L
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Food here was great, in fact the flatiron steak was probably the best I have eaten in a long time; however, I have never felt so rushed over a meal in all my life they were practically throwing us out the door!! Party of 2 syndrome again :( needless to say we won't be rushing back.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food was great and the staff were friendly and helpful. Very cozy environment. Nice place for a meal with kids.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Loved the food! Loved the enthusiasm of the staff! Will be coming back here! There was no fuss when I sent my steak back to be cooked a bit more!