“Great steaks , but visit not without fault.!!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 809 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Our party arrived just after 6 and although the resturant was busy we were seated right away as long as we except two booths back to back... That work ok. We found our server very attentive and friendly serving lovely Honey wheat bead on the house as soon as we were seated.our drinks orders were taken straight away and arrived in no time at all, however when it came to the food that was a different story ... After a wait our orders arrived , the kids orders were spot on but my own order was wrong I ordered the renegade sirloin but a fillet arrived my wife's order came minus a side and when the side did come, it was
wrong - no rice with the shrimps.! We called the server to point out the issues and she was very apologetic and resolved these problems almost immediately , so well done on that front. We also had several visits from the front of house manager apologising for the problems but after his third visit i felt like saying leave us alone to finish our meal then speak to me...!! However, he did make good the bill.So in sum up. I would go back because the food was great , however I think that the kitchen need to have a little more care and attention when letting the food leave and if things do go wrong resolve them without going over board with way too many visits thereafter to say sorry and is everything ok.

1  Thank Wjskstark
Write a ReviewReviews (1,728)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The one meal requested by the other half on our visit to Orlando, was for a steak. Having done a bit of research, then seeing Longhorns near to our Villa on the 192, decided to take him there for a treat. We were seated as soon as we arrived about 4.30pm. The restaurant was busy but not overly full.

We were seated in a booth near the kitchen and one server finished with us and another took over called Melanie. She was fantastic. Hubby ordered his steak Medium to well done. I ordered the 500 cal steak and asked for really well done. Our daughter who wasn't too hungry got the side of Mac and cheese with bacon and a side of fries. Our son ordered a kids hot dog.

We got a bread basket and were offered more but we knew we would never manage it if we took more. But the bread was warm and was just lovely as a small pre dinner snack. When our mains arrived, Melanie asked me to check my steak and as it was too pink for me, she returned it. The manager brought it back and apologised and asked me to check it and it was gorgeous. So succulent despite being well done, which can make it tough.

We had free refills on the juice options while hubby had beer. We shared a pudding of keylime pie and our son got a small vanilla ice cream which was HUGE!

The meal for for of us was $60 plus a tip. Definitely worth every penny and we will return should we have time.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I come for the baked sweet potato as much as I do for the steak. My steak had wonderful flavor. It wasn't the best steak I have ever had, but more than satisfactory for Longhorn. Service was excellent, but it was very slow.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a great steakhouse chain, every type of steak and size available. When you order you get free salads and also as much lovely bread as you can eat which makes the overall final bill very reasonable. Their Outlaw Ribeye is great as is the New York Strip. If you ring ahead of time they put you on their 'wait list' which means you jump the queue when you arrive and get seated quicker.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Go for the 40oz to share T bone / fillet AWESOME - family of 8 - many beers, 3 bottles of wine and desert $210 - BARGIN