“Great place. Great price.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Club House
Pool
Community Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
goneagain...
Savannah, Georgia
“Good location, acceptable accommodation for money.”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Convenient to Disney. Unit is 2.5 baths, not 3 as advertised. Okay for short stay. Will not return. Bath mats filthy. Reported leaking kitchen sink on Saturday. Still not repaired as of Monday check out.

Date of stay: March 2017
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 26, 2017
I am sorry for the issues. I never received any communication from you during your stay about the kitchen sink. I could have asked maintenance staff to fix it ASAP.
Jamiesue1...
“Great place. Great price.”
Reviewed August 26, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nice house. Quite gated community. 4.5 miles from disney. Close to everything u need, food,shops, parks. Would love to stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Sep 5, 2016
Thank You for the review. I am glad you liked the house and community and enjoyed your stay at the house. You are certainly welcome to come back and stay here again.
Michael J
“Close to Disney”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Awesome house loved staying there. It is really close to Disney. I will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2015
Sep 5, 2016
Thank You Michael for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the house. You are certainly welcome to come back.
ShelbyFro...
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I went to Florida with some friends to go to Universal Studios. On my way there I received an email and text from the owner informing me of a change in the combination for the lock key and told me to let them know if I run across any issues. When we finally got to the house, it was very clean and had a nice atmosphere. Normally with hotels and rental homes, the beds are sub par, but The beds were so comfortably I really felt like I was home. The house is very close to a Target as well as many other dining locations. Very close to Disney and was about a 25 minute drive for us to Universal. I'm not sure how other people in these reviews could complain about this place because I can't say a negative thing about it. I will definitely be booking here again! Thanks for the hospitality!

Date of stay: August 2016
Aug 15, 2016
Thank You Shelby for the review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the house. You are certainly welcome to come back and stay at the house.
tarakemp
Middletown, New York
“Not ready in time for us!”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We came in as scheduled on the 11th, very late (around 11-12) and tired and all we wanted to do was sleep. We came to the house and all was well until we ventured up to the rooms, NOTHING WAS READY FOR US. The excuse was that we were scheduled to check in on the 12th or the day after. Which was impossible bc the property owner sent us the email the day before with all the details. There were stripped beds with no sheets and dirty things every where. A dirty toothbrush was left on one of the beds, and the worst of all the AC didn't even work! We were quite disappointed with this house, but we're compensated with a better one for our stay. All in all i'll give you guys a solid 5/10. SHOULDVE BEEN READY FROM THE START.

Date of stay: July 2016
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 21, 2016
I apologize for the issue you had when you moved in. The issue was due to a scheduling miscommunication with the cleaners.
But I did provide you another house in less than 30 minutes. I hoped you would have written review based on your overall experience and not based on just one issue.
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Date of stay: July 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: I expected at least a little dishwashing liquid to be left so that we could wash our dishes that we used at night.
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
John D
“Great place to stay with family”
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The townhouse was everything we could have hoped for. It was extremely easy to get from the house to all of the Disney parks. There were plenty of shopping & restaurant locations near by for the whole family.

The entire property was well maintained & the pool was a great place to go on those days it was too hot to be in the parks.

Will look at this location again when my family plans it's next trip to Florida.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 5, 2016
Thank You John for the review. You are certainly welcome to come back again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing