“Best time of my life... Well needed!!! My fiance and I looooooovvveeeeedddd it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando

Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: YOUR FUN BEGINS AT EXTREME JET SKI OF ORLANDO Located just minutes away from The Disney parks, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, the I-Drive area attractions and Old Town. *Our state of the art rentals include different levels of jet skis - Regular - Premium - High Power - Turbo - Deluxe Turbo You choose the speed and we take care of the rest. *Ages 14 to 17 can drive with parent present and cannot have passengers per Florida Law. *ALL DRIVERS MUST PRESENT A PHOTO ID WITH BIRTHDATE ON IT such as a drivers license, school ID, passport, military ID. State testing required by Florida Law for any Driver born January 1, 1988 or after. NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED - NEVER A DEPOSIT - FREE TRAINING DECEMBER AND JANUARY EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - 10:30 AM TO 1:30 PM MONDAY - 12% Off Any One Hour Jet Ski Rental TUESDAY - Free Onsite State Testing for Jet Ski Rentals WEDNESDAY - Rent a Kayak or Paddle Boat and get $5.00 off plus a free bottle of water THURSDAY - $5.00 off a 1/2 Hour Rental of a Premium or High Power Jet Ski FRIDAY - First One Hour Jet Ski Rental at Full Price and get your Second One Hour Rental at 20% off SATURDAY - Rent a One Hour Premium Jet Ski for the Price of a Regular Jet Ski (All Specials Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Specials, Offers or Discounts. One per paying customer. Manager has the right to makes changes without notice, deny specials/discounts and/or rentals. Some specials may not apply to all customers due to age restrictions per Florida Law. Parents must be present for jet ski drivers age 14 to 17. Age 14 to 17 must be on a jet ski alone per Florida Law.) REMEMBER TO BRING A PHOTO ID WITH BIRTHDATE ON IT FOR ALL DRIVERS
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I came all the way from Savannah, Ga. The prices are great, customer service was impeccable, the test/training was easy! My fiance and I had a great time. Definitely, romantic, exciting, and we'll needed. Stop wasting time and bring everyone you know for awesome experience. George was the trainer (AMAZING) AND VERN (JET) OWNER IS THE BEST! HE really took care of us and made me feel comfortable. Especially because I'm a scary cat. They made me feel at home. I'm glad I looked online for something to do and found an annual activity for my fiance and I. Again, very romantic. Tell everyone you know to go to this place. If you don't you're missing out on LIFE!!!!

“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Never jet skied before, went as a family (51, 19 and 16) and had a blast!! Quick training lap around the lake and you're on your way! Great service and very friendly people. Would definitely recommend if you're in the area.

Rochester, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“STRAIGHT TO THE POINT "GREAT TIME"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

After reading reviews on various website's. We decided to go to Extreme Jet Ski vice a competitor who is basically on the grounds of the hotel we are staying at. Great Choice. Brought my 3 daughters and wife along. Though daughters (teenage) were a little nervous, by the time we were leaving they had a blast. Vern and George (owner and staff) went beyond average and provided us with a EXCELLENT time. Fun and Safety are the top priorities. GREAT TIME. Most definitely would go back next time in Orlando/Kissimme area.

Worcestershire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth every penny, great afternoon!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

One of the highlights of our trip, extremely helpful staff, great prices, really nice views of the lake houses and some wildlife and very fast jet skis :) would go back every day if time allowed it. 10/10

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando is about fun and safety - go for it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando is a great place to rent jet skis. Vern, Dave and James will walk you through the rules of the water, and explain how to get the best and safest use of the equipment. There are a variety of ski types with speed ranges. The lake is large and there is enough calm water space to accelerate, and an occasional light chop to make it interesting. The staff can monitor the jet skiers at all times from the dock. There is no open water area or ocean swells to deal with. The location is very accessible and the staff will welcome you and stay connected with you from start to finish. The focus here is on fun and safety, and for that reason, this is a great experience which I highly recommend.

1 Thank CARENNNN