“Very Fun!”

Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: THE EXCITEMENT BEGINS AT EXTREME JET SKI OF ORLANDO located on the property of the Howard Johnson Resort & Inn next to Rosie's BBQ, near Marker 11. *We are the only Jet Ski Rental Facility that offers different levels of jet skis - Regular - Premium - High Power. You choose the speed and we take care of the rest. *Ages 14 to 17 can drive with parent present/giving consent but cannot have passengers per Florida Law. *ALL JET SKI DRIVERS MUST PRESENT A PHOTO ID WITH BIRTHDATE ON IT. State testing required per Florida Law for all jet ski drivers born January 1, 1988 or after. We do it here. $3.00 per test, pass or fail. Upon passing, a temporary certificate will be given, valid for one year in Florida. TESTING CAN ALSO BE DONE ONLINE AT BOATUS.ORG Bring your certificate if you test online prior to your arrival. NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED - NEVER A DEPOSIT (Credit Card may be held)- Manager has the right to makes changes without notice, deny specials/discounts and/or rentals.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I would recommend this place in a heartbeat. My wife and I had a great time, the instructors were very informative, and patient. I was a first time rider and after their teachings, it felt like 2nd nature. Great place, had a great time, and if I'm ever in Orlando again I will definitely come back!

All reviews
"equipment"
in 4 reviews
"kayak"

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Seven of us rented jet skis Three from England and four from the USA. Jet is such a character and part of the experience. The jet skis were all in great condition and Todd took good care of us on the water. We would definitely come back. We plan to go back in three days.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I decided to come here with my family the jet skis were very fast compared to the competitors we previously went on, the area to jet ski was also very large compared to competitors. The people were friendly who went out there way to make you feel comfortable, the owner was a very funny guy a lil crazy but funny. Overall we had a great time and would say this is the place to go!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I must say the way Jet and Todd took care of my family was a blessing. My son was diagnosed with cancer this year and his only dream was to drive a jetski. We heard of this place it has amazing jetskis a beautiful lake and a pool that we can relax in overall they were amazing. They taught my son to drive the jetski and was patient with us so thank you Jet and Todd!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Hi my name is Tony I'm from Baltimore Maryland. I brought in a a family of 10 and we had the most spectacular time ever on the water. The owners name is Jet and let me tell you he is a great guy he really makes you feel comfortable he goes above and beyond. We thought the place was very clean, and the skis were very nicely maintained and very new and up-to-date. we were trained before we were allowed to hit the water he has an assistant by the name of Todd. Todd will take you on a few laps and when he thinks your set and ready to go he will turn you loose to ride solo. I cannot tell you how nice and awesome these guys were my family were all blown away with the experience I will recommend this place to anybody and when I come back for years to come extreme jet ski of Orlando will be my number one destination. and the pricing was awesome also no one around could match his pricing. And my buddy Jett is quite the character he will have you laughing all day. He makes all of his customers feel extremely welcome he has a story for every topic. Extreme jet ski of Orlando is a great family atmosphere. I was a bit reluctant at first but my man Jett put all my fears to rest. I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow before I leave town. And when my family left the jet ski area Jett allowed us to hang out in the pool and hot tub area and even let us throw a few burgers and hot dogs on the grill. This place is freaking unbelievable people.

1  Thank Tonyhardy