“Nice to get away from the chain restaurants in Orlando!”

Bruno's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Italian food!! We had the Chicken Parmesan, Spinach manicotti, bruschetta! All was fantastic! Wait staff and service was wonderful! Don't forget the dessert, we had Tarimisu and cannoli and both were great! Don't be fooled by the front of the restaurant, looks like a "hole in the wall", but nice atmosphere inside!

1  Thank Lisa H

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Orlando is stuffed full of chain restaurants, so it was a pleasant surprise to find this little family-owned italian joint that has an understated charm for a relaxed lunch or casual dinner. My husband and I refuse to eat at chain restaurants when we travel so this was a great find. the brushetta appetizer and garlic knots are delicious. Also, pay attention to the daily special, this usually is the chefs specialty. I went out on a limb to try the special with eggplant, which I have never eaten at home -- it was very good. The owner is a little burly, but even his presence adds to the italian experience.

1  Thank Yogi_gert
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place has two listings on ta for some reason and only the other tells the truth. The food in this place was disgusting. Not recommended to anyone. Ever

1  Thank John R
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We ordered delivery during dinner rush tonight. The food arrived when they said it would (45 min). The chicken marsala was too salty, but otherwise very very good. The meat was juicy and the sauce had great flavor. The pasta with red sauce was nothing special, but not bad either. The garlic knots were OK and just a little tough. The caprese salad was a nice surprise. The tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and mozzarella were served on a bed of iceberg/radicchio salad. The cheese pizza had a nice crust and was very thin. It was too salty for me, but my daughter liked it well enough.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Went here after our resort recommended it to us . Looked run down when we arrived but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt . Pepsi's arrived in old looking plastic glasses which didn't inspire confidence . Garlic bread arrived which to be fair was ok . My wife ordered lasagna and I ordered a steak/pasta dish . The lasagna was just disgusting . Sauce almost entirely tomato purée and no sign of any meat whatsoever . It went beyond poor and was completely disgusting . My steak looked like the poorest piece of meat I've ever seen and was very dry . We couldnt eat either. We complained and the manager was rude and just wanted to argue . I got the impression he deals with complaints all the time . We refused to pay for these two courses and left . Never refused to pay in a restaurant in my life but this was just garbage . Avoid at all costs

2  Thank John R