“Worst food ever”

Ranked #87 of 818 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Went here after our resort recommended it to us . Looked run down when we arrived but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt . Pepsi's arrived in old looking plastic glasses which didn't inspire confidence . Garlic bread arrived which to be fair was ok . My wife ordered lasagna and I ordered a steak/pasta dish . The lasagna was just disgusting . Sauce almost entirely tomato purée and no sign of any meat whatsoever . It went beyond poor and was completely disgusting . My steak looked like the poorest piece of meat I've ever seen and was very dry . We couldnt eat either. We complained and the manager was rude and just wanted to argue . I got the impression he deals with complaints all the time . We refused to pay for these two courses and left . Never refused to pay in a restaurant in my life but this was just garbage . Avoid at all costs

2  Thank John R

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We enjoyed 2 meals from Brunos over the course of our stay (they delivered to our House in Windsor Hills). The whole family enjoyed all meals and were surprised at how reasonable the prices were (e.g $13 for a pizza that could easily feed 2) - Kids meals were around $3 and could feed an adult (although they were a bit tight on the kids meatballs)
Would recommend - They delivery on time and included free garlic bread roll things and a salad per person (nothing to wrie home about).
Would recommend.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

When was the last time you had a meal so good you did not want to swallow, because the taste was so good!

I eat out 2-3 times a week and live in Western NY, where the Italian immigrants settled a couple generations ago, every other restaurant is Italian. But Bruno's just served me the best Italian meal I have had since visiting Italy 2 years ago.

I had the Chicken marsala, and it was an 11 on a scale of 1-10, wife had the Gnockies, and raved ab out them, others had the lasagna and had the same high praise.

I HATE chains, yes the food is consistent, but so is cardboard, plus I like supporting LOCAL businesses, and Bruno himself is there to assure quality and service. If you are impressed by overpriced food, napkins folded like swans, and corporate produced red sauce and meatballs, go else where. If you want a great meal, and a great price, stop here!

And sorry, olives do not grow in gardens, they grow on trees!

1  Thank Yeskino
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Like other reviewers I was looking forward to a non-Disney dining experience in a local authentic Italian restaurant...The dreary location did not deter me from entering and giving it a try...Our group of five ordered everything from Pizza to Chicken Parmesan to Pizza and a kids ravioli...
The pizza was decent...The Chicken Parmesan rated up there with the worst I ever had...Very tough chicken...Sauce was a thick paste type,,Children.s ravioli- very small portion (3 pieces) not enough for the tiniest of kids....Service was good...but this restaurant should invest a little money in sprucing up the place andbuying better cuts of meat... at least try to live up to the decent reviews they receive on this site...

1  Thank criticgirl
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place had it all, delicious food, good atmosphere, fast service. Family owned and great prices.