“Best meal I have had in ages!”

Bruno's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 809 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 22, 2013

When was the last time you had a meal so good you did not want to swallow, because the taste was so good!

I eat out 2-3 times a week and live in Western NY, where the Italian immigrants settled a couple generations ago, every other restaurant is Italian. But Bruno's just served me the best Italian meal I have had since visiting Italy 2 years ago.

I had the Chicken marsala, and it was an 11 on a scale of 1-10, wife had the Gnockies, and raved ab out them, others had the lasagna and had the same high praise.

I HATE chains, yes the food is consistent, but so is cardboard, plus I like supporting LOCAL businesses, and Bruno himself is there to assure quality and service. If you are impressed by overpriced food, napkins folded like swans, and corporate produced red sauce and meatballs, go else where. If you want a great meal, and a great price, stop here!

And sorry, olives do not grow in gardens, they grow on trees!

1  Thank Yeskino

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Like other reviewers I was looking forward to a non-Disney dining experience in a local authentic Italian restaurant...The dreary location did not deter me from entering and giving it a try...Our group of five ordered everything from Pizza to Chicken Parmesan to Pizza and a kids ravioli...
The pizza was decent...The Chicken Parmesan rated up there with the worst I ever had...Very tough chicken...Sauce was a thick paste type,,Children.s ravioli- very small portion (3 pieces) not enough for the tiniest of kids....Service was good...but this restaurant should invest a little money in sprucing up the place andbuying better cuts of meat... at least try to live up to the decent reviews they receive on this site...

1  Thank criticgirl
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place had it all, delicious food, good atmosphere, fast service. Family owned and great prices.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were encouraged to eat here by locals, and we were so impressed that we came back 2 days later. Ask for the daily special.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a family restaurant in a small strip mall, do not let the drab exterior fool you as the food is good. The portions are a good size. You do have to wait a bit as the food is made to order. There were 6 in our group and 5 really enjoyed their choices and one was indifferent. The waiter however was an embarrassment, we had thought of walking out but did not. As we are 6 guys on a trip, we did ask for separate bills which was never a problem elsewhere. The waiter actually yelled at us " are you serious" and made our next couple of minutes unpleasant. He then came back and with a raised voice asked us again about the bills and we said yes, he then proceeded with a 30 second rant why they don't do separate bills. Great food nutcase waiter