“Excellent!!!”

and up
Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theater delivers wrestling with class and character in a unique, professional way. Our independent wrestling promotion provides tourist, local fans and groups with professional wrestling entertainment and live music performances by the Manor House Band Anyone's Guess, as they enjoy great eats from the Manor Kitchen. Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theater is proving itself as the new era of dinner show delight. Manor's entertainment brings a traditional dinner show adventure up to the next level.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

What a great experience!!! I took my family to see the wrestling match while we were in Florida for our winter vacation. Included in the entry price is a buffet style meal and it was delicious!! A band also performed that night during dinner and intermission and they were fabulous. Now to the main event the wrestling. Now my 17 and 12 year old are huge WWF(I think that's what it's called) fans and this was a surprise for them. They were impressed with the moves and skills of the wrestlers but didn't enjoy it as much as I thought...I guess they have been tarnish by WWF's theatrical performances. My oldest daughter LOVED IT!! When I purchased the tickets I didn't do it for her enjoyment because she doesn't watch wrestling and I thought due to her disability (CP) it would be to much for her to visually handle. OMGoodness when the performance started she was laughing, cheering, and just excited. She enjoyed it so much that I will definitely return when we visit Florida again. By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed the performance.

3  Thank Barmalken
Bryan S, Owner at Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Manor Guest,

We are honored to receive great comments and delighted that you visited The Manor. Indeed Manor is no WWE, but we have performers who have goals to work for them one day. So when they make it; you can say you saw them live and in person at The Manor.

Thank you again for your amazing comments and we look forward to your return to The Manor as we look to improve each showing.

All the best,

Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was my first time seeing a professional wrestling match so I didn't know what to expect. I found it to be highly entertaining! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the show. With each match they were able to draw the fans in and interacted with the crowd. It is perfect for all ages and is kid-friendly! The food was fabulous and a great twist! Overall it was an amazing experience and I highly recommend it!

2  Thank Jessica G
Bryan S, Owner at Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback and we were very honored to have you as a guest. As we gear up for a new year we have big plans for The Manor and we hope that you will continue to support us.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was my second Manor Professional Wrestling Show and it gets better each time! The previous show had the option for dinner and I opted out. Initially, I was disappointed with being forced to chose dinner, but it was so much better with event flow & ambiance with everyone eating dinner - it really makes it feel like a performance and less of a sporting event feel! You do have assigned seating, which makes it so much easier with a group to not have to worry about finding a section of seats together. We were fortunate to have front row seats, but the venue was not overwhelming large that even the back row had a great view of the ring. Food was good, servers were okay and the Manor Staff was fantastic. They do remove the food earlier than you expect so make sure you grab the dessert before it's gone! It would be nice if they offered dessert during the intermission. Once it's over, don't forget to stick around and meet & greet with your favorite performers. If you're looking for a fun night in the Orlando area, you should definitely give this a try!

1  Thank Jessica N

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was incredibly surprised at how much I enjoyed myself with these events. I've had the pleasure of seeing several shows and have become a fan almost instantly. Admittedly, I was never a fan of wrestling but this made me find an appreciation for it. The shows are very lively and entertaining. There is a lot of interaction between the wrestlers and the crowd which I liked. The staff who work the event are all helpful and hospitable. You even have the opportunity to meet with the performers after the show. I really recommend this to anyone looking to try something new by having some dinner and live entertainment for a really remarkable night!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Since we were unable to travel this year to see family for the holidays I decided to keep us entertained going to a few shows around town. Saw this on Living Social and thought wow, never did a wrestling dinner show! We had a great time, staff was friendly, food was fine, wrestlers entertaining and even grandpa got into yelling for the wrestler! A fun family night for sure.