“Clean, Modern and Blazing Fast Internet”

Staymore Extended Studios
Orlando, Florida
“Clean, Modern and Blazing Fast Internet”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Internet has been fixed at this property; they now have Brighthouse high-speed Internet. The signal is strong and I can perform all of my online work with ease.

The property is a diamond in the rough when it comes to the Kissimmee hotel area. I wish there were more properties under the Staymore brand.

The layout of the units are well-planned with no waste of space. Unlike other hotels, the air conditioner/heater wall unit is quieter. You'll find a two-burner stove top, full-size refrigerator, kitchen cabinets and bar size sink. As an extended stay property, you'll need to get your own pots/pans/utensils and you'll probably want to buy your own toilet paper and paper towels (if you don't want to be asking for replenishments all the time). The housekeeper is on an every other week schedule.

The property manager, Brenda, is excellent. She goes above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable.

Highly recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: LONG EXTENDED STAYS: The smaller room size is adequate, but get a suite if: (1) you will be in your...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank honestrealreviews

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Mequon, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 16, 2013

As a small business owner, I had been requested to serve as a consultant in the Kissimmee area. This being a short term contract, I sought short term housing. Passed Staymore while on the way to work one morning ( while residing in a challenging location down the street from Staymore). The Manager, Brenda was very accommodating and helpful. The rooms were very tastefully decorated, with bright colors, and contemporary furniture. Loved the burner and refrigerator, makes me never desire to go back to simply having a hotel room. The grounds were well maintained and the pool area looked delightfully inviting. Evelyn, Gloria, and Michael were all exceptionally helpful. There were two other maintenance men ( whose names I cannot recall), the both worked on our refrigerator that stopped cooling. Both gentlemen were timely, efficient and very versed in their expertise. One of the gentleman stayed on site, and stated "call me at anytime- which he obliged when we did a later hour call". The other maintenance gentleman was newer, and just as personable and friendly as the rest. As a Rotarian, we were seeking out individuals /families who might be in need of assistance. Brenda went over and beyond her role as Manager in aiding us in meeting the needs of others. The compassion and concern for others that I saw exhibited as well as the great customer service; has motivated me to both seek out others within my circle of influence, that may desire to invest in seeing that Staymore Extended Studios continue expansion. Not only is this a wonderful place to stay, it is a place where people aim to aid and assist where and when needed. Whatever it takes to keep Brenda; I recommend the owner of Staymore do so, Moreover, it would prove beneficial to place her in charge over some other Extended Studios. Great management is key. She is what I refer to as "tough yet tender" She is indeed an enforcer, but has great compassion. This stay has motivated me to seek to support Brenda's efforts towards great customer service and support Staymore expansion. I will be going back to Staymore when doing business in Kissimmee, and I must admit, when we headed to Jacksonville to do business; Staymore Extended Studios was the first thing I googled four our housing needs while there. "Kudos Brenda!! and staff, keep up the great work!" Please call on me if there is ever a need. I would love to serve each of you, as wonderfully as you served me during my stay. See you again soon!

Room Tip: South west Corner room - As an early riser, I enjoyed the sound of the truck that came at 4:30am eac...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank anickols
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Everything is fine. Quiet, normal people, good for the price, nice location. Buttttttt!!!!!! Internet is not good. 10$ weekly, for poor Brighthouse internet.. And you can connect just 2 device . Also you can not put device like Apple TV or wii ... And we are in 2014.. Cheep internet.. Many place u can use wifi for free but here just 2 device 40$ monthly.

• Stayed November 2013
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The rude lady at the front desk said that you are only allowed 1 roll of toilet paper a week there are 3 people staying in here how are we supposed to only use 1 roll what if we had stomach problems can't ever sleep because we have a heard of elephants running back and forth all day and night banging on their floor our ceiling I just feel uncomfortable here

• Stayed September 2013
6 Thank KRH31
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2013

for background I am a medical student who stayed at the Staymore for three months from april through june

The room itself for what you pay is pretty nice - there is a lounge area with desk with either a sofa or chaise type lounge chair, the A/C unit and a small wall table. The second area after the divider has the bed two night stands a dresser and small closet area with built in Iron and board. The kitchenette is next with a small bathroom with a shower tub - I'd estimate its around 500-600 square feet and I was paying around 850 dollars a month which for the size of the studio I felt was a great deal

Pros: Size of the room, I felt the staff was very helpful, price

Cons: Very poor ventilation and no way to open a window meant my room was very humid, and the A/C unit worked very poorly. The complimentary internet is unusable - however I purchased a clear net device so I had no problems. Also the area - I am fairly confident I was approached by a prostitute at some point, however she was very nice. I have a nicer car and was worried about it but, nothing ever happened to it, so no harm no foul

ultimately if I had too - I would stay again, price and size of the room plus getting the full size fridge were all big big plusses

Room Tip: Definitely try to get a poolside room - avoid the back of the building
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank chris m
Marina Del Rey, CA
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The price is right, and it's even nicer than most extended stays. The money you save by cooking is great. Brenda at the front desk made my stay though. She was so helpful with everything and made my stay a delight.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Patrick M
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Like previous poster said, place is an old place redone. To start with, they overcharged me $10 for my reservation, and came back with some lame excuse. I let this slide. The final straw was when my $100 security deposit (paid by debit card btw) wasn't returned for 5 days and was $25 short when it was credited.The very rude manager said there was a trash bag left in my room and that was the excuse. This room was as clean, if not cleaner from the day i moved in. This management is nothing but shysters who are out for extra compensation. BTW the internet service (which was extra charge) was unoperable from day one. One thing was, they turned a potentially loyal customer into a no-return customer who will inform all his friends of the racket that this place runs.

Room Tip: stay away from this place
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business