“Good place but internet is a joke...”

Staymore Extended Studios
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Everything is fine. Quiet, normal people, good for the price, nice location. Buttttttt!!!!!! Internet is not good. 10$ weekly, for poor Brighthouse internet.. And you can connect just 2 device . Also you can not put device like Apple TV or wii ... And we are in 2014.. Cheep internet.. Many place u can use wifi for free but here just 2 device 40$ monthly.

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The rude lady at the front desk said that you are only allowed 1 roll of toilet paper a week there are 3 people staying in here how are we supposed to only use 1 roll what if we had stomach problems can't ever sleep because we have a heard of elephants running back and forth all day and night banging on their floor our ceiling I just feel uncomfortable here

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank KRH31
Reviewed June 22, 2013

for background I am a medical student who stayed at the Staymore for three months from april through june

The room itself for what you pay is pretty nice - there is a lounge area with desk with either a sofa or chaise type lounge chair, the A/C unit and a small wall table. The second area after the divider has the bed two night stands a dresser and small closet area with built in Iron and board. The kitchenette is next with a small bathroom with a shower tub - I'd estimate its around 500-600 square feet and I was paying around 850 dollars a month which for the size of the studio I felt was a great deal

Pros: Size of the room, I felt the staff was very helpful, price

Cons: Very poor ventilation and no way to open a window meant my room was very humid, and the A/C unit worked very poorly. The complimentary internet is unusable - however I purchased a clear net device so I had no problems. Also the area - I am fairly confident I was approached by a prostitute at some point, however she was very nice. I have a nicer car and was worried about it but, nothing ever happened to it, so no harm no foul

ultimately if I had too - I would stay again, price and size of the room plus getting the full size fridge were all big big plusses

Room Tip: Definitely try to get a poolside room - avoid the back of the building
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank chris m
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The price is right, and it's even nicer than most extended stays. The money you save by cooking is great. Brenda at the front desk made my stay though. She was so helpful with everything and made my stay a delight.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Like previous poster said, place is an old place redone. To start with, they overcharged me $10 for my reservation, and came back with some lame excuse. I let this slide. The final straw was when my $100 security deposit (paid by debit card btw) wasn't returned for 5 days and was $25 short when it was credited.The very rude manager said there was a trash bag left in my room and that was the excuse. This room was as clean, if not cleaner from the day i moved in. This management is nothing but shysters who are out for extra compensation. BTW the internet service (which was extra charge) was unoperable from day one. One thing was, they turned a potentially loyal customer into a no-return customer who will inform all his friends of the racket that this place runs.

Room Tip: stay away from this place
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank robuhl53
Reviewed April 17, 2013

everything great ...except internet service ...very clean, good staff ,,,, there are no BED BUGS ... excessive noise is not tolerated, no drugs, no open containers ..... pool is very nice
a lot of families/kids in pools ...close to a lot of stuff ..i recommend

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Big Lou s
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been staying here at Staymore for several weeks while I relocate. I LOVE it!.. I am an extremely hyperclean individual so my requirements are high. This place is CLEAN. NO bugs ever ...especially NO BED BUGS!! the floors are vinyl ..Not Carpet. Bath and kictchen are clean. The grounds are well kept and the pool is beautiful.
MY DAD came down to visit last week (4/9-4/16/2013) and i got him a room here and he loved it. He cant believe he previously payed $130/night for a lesser room up the road. We were very close to Disney/Epcot/etc. as well as Gatorland and fishing in Lake Topo.
The staff is great ..they are ALWAYS cleaning and grooming the property. Brenda at the front desk is outstanding, aand Evelynn always has a smile for everyone! Hassan, Dave and Austin are always there for any issues or problems (like when I lock myself out!).

???What can I say ....... i usually write on this site and list problems with various places .... BUT I cant think of anything negative about this place .....GO AHEAD and try to find a better place for the PRICE!! (my name is Jake, I really stay here ...if you come here in the next several weeks just ask for me)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business