“April 2013”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
balcony sitting area
our personal driveway
washer and dryer
pool
jacuzzi next to the pool
pool seating area
lake area with walking trails
clubhouse area
game room
fitness area
playground
tennis courts
Dining room looking into the kitchen
King Bed with HD large screen TV
Pool area- there is a bar area for mixed drinks and beer
Exterior of our home
Livingroom w/ large screen TV
2nd bedroom w/ TV and DVD player
Kitchen w/ all new appliances
Master bathroom
Outside balcony to enjoy your morning coffee
Lagoon style pool picture
Clubhouse
Fountains
Game room in the clubhouse
Kids Playground on premises
Gym in clubhouse
Pool table in the clubhouse
Floor plan of the condo
Game room
Jacuzzi at the clubhouse
Pool picture at the clubhouse
Playground area
Play ground
Fountain next to the pool for the kids to play in
Tennis courts
Beach volleyball court
Clubhouse aerial view
Clubhouse
Pool and Clubhouse aerial view
pool and clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“April 2013”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Such a wonderful place!!! Very clean and has a welcoming feeling as soon as you walk in! Very close to local attractions and restaurants, but far enough away for peace and quiet! Look forward to booking next year!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
NC
Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 11, 2013
Keith,

I'm glad you loved the place, and that is very funny. Let me know when you are ready for your next stay. Thanks again for your business.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect getaway from the Chaos of Disney with plenty of elbow ro”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We had an amazing stay at the condo, the place has all the amenities of home, it was extremely clean and spacious. My children loved the swimming pool and game room just steps from the front door and the TV in their room also! 2 Full baths, kitchen and washer/dryer with a family of 5 was perfect. We have stayed on the disney property in the past, the convenience of just parking in the driveway and walking in the door is huge! The location is very close to the Disney entrance, the main road outside Oakwater resort has every single restaurant known to man, gas stations, pharmacies and a few supermarkets. The owner Brandon was very easy to work with. Very Satisfied.

Apr 5, 2013
Thank you Marc. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
“Excellent Facilities”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

It's a wonderful experience to spend our vacation in Florida, we really enjoyed @ your apartment it's a very nicely decorated with all necessary facilities, it's highly recommended to others. Also your apartment is on very nice and convenient location for all Disney and other attractions. Lots of food facilities were around.

Apr 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments. We are happy you and your family enjoyed our home.
Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Feb 13, 2013
Hannah,,

Thank you very much for the review. We look forward to your next stay.
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We enjoyed a 5 night stay at Oak Water and loved it. The condo was clean & beautifully decorated. The kitchen had everything we needed & the bathrooms were gorgeous. We also took advantage of the convenient washer & dryer.
It's location is ideal, so close to attractions & eateries. The environment was also very family oriented. We will definitely consider booking another stay here.
The only inconvenience was that after driving 20hrs with our 18mo. old to get there, we had to go to the office to pick up our package from the lockbox before we could enter the residense since we arrived late on a Sunday night. We felt that the information that was left in the package could have been emailed to us & it would have saved us the extra time in the car.
Other than that we had a spectacular experience.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our property. The managment agent could have given you the information before your trip. I don't know if you made them aware that you were arriving later in the day. I will speak with the agent to make sure this doesn't happen again.
AL
Reviewed January 20, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Jan 20, 2013
James,

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to your next stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing