“Good food a bit pricy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Place was just packed when we went there with mostly old people, which is fine but having to overhear a waiter talk very loud to old people about the menu constantly repeating himself got a bit annoying, nothing major though. Food was great and so was the service. Probably the most expensive restaurant we went to in Florida.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We arrived on at around 7pm Friday evening without a reservation and was clearly very busy. We were not surprised to find that would have to wait a while for a table. We were told it would be about an hour and that turned out to be correct. We did not mind as we were not in any hurry and were happy to relax and enjoy a cocktail on the patio.

We both ordered an appetizer but while my wife's cooked choice arrived quite quickly, my salad took a lot longer to arrive and was eventually delivered with an apology.

When the mains arrived my potato gratin side was missing and the server again apologized, explained that a new batch was being cooked. I was offered an alternative or a 10 minute wait until the potato gratin would be ready. I chose the latter and it did arrive much quicker and it was delicious even though I had already eaten quite a lot of my steak.

The server did her best but it did seem that there might be some chaos in the kitchen letting her down.

The food quality was excellent and good value for the quality. We loved the atmosphere of the place. If it had not been for the erratic service I would have awarded an excellent score.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

While expensive, we really enjoyed the food, ambiance, experience, etc. Server was excellent, food was perfect and extremely tasty. Bill was $100 for two, including one appetizer, bottle of wine, two entrees and tip.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Good food and great service. I had the salmon salad with asparagus. Yummy. Christine, the wonderful server, made the experience fun.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had a short wait for a table but, a server came around and offered some of their bang bang shrimp. It was very good. After being taken to our table our server was right there. Very attentive during the whole meal. Food was very good. I would recommend the shrimp tacos. Different and a very good flavor.