“sorry just going through diary”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #10 of 810 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was just going through holiday stuff, when I remembered this STAND OUT restaurant. The atmosphere, team members were outstanding and of course the food was excellent. The shrimp starter is a must and I of course had steak. Why oh why can we not do chains like this in the uk.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

First time to Bonefish Grill; won't be my last. Everything about our experience at this restaurant was outstanding. My sirloin steak looked and tasted like filet mignon (I was assured by the waiter that it was a sirloin); the crab cake and veggies were excellent as well. Service top-notch.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was my first experience at Bonefish Grill. Had a wonderful experience there. The place was crowded, and a little noisy, but everything was spot on. The service was implecable, the waitor knew his wines, and suggestions for the evening were perfect. Coming from Maine, it's critical to serve fresh fish, and even though Bonefish Grill in a chain restaurant, they far exceeded my expectation. Would return again.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We've been to Bonefish several times in Myrtle Beach and were happy to see a Bonefish restaurant in Kissimmee. We were not disappointed. We arrived on Wednesday just after five pm, and ordered our usual. The bang bang shrimp were perfectly cooked, and the ahi tuna was delicious. We will definitely have supper again while we are in Florida.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I've been to Bonefish Grill in several states. I called for reservations, which I highly recommend. No matter which location I go to, they are always busy. Their specials changes frequently and I've enjoyed everything I've tried on the menu. The grouper and mahi are my favorite. I didn't prefer the preparation of the grouper so the waiter recommended "oscar style" and it was to die for! The preparation wasn't on the menu. I took my picky 20 year old daughter this time and SHE even enjoyed the mahi with crab & lobster. The alcohol is a bit pricey but pretty typical.