“One good meal, one not so fabulous...”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #10 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We ate here when on vacation, never having noticed it before. Firstly service was very good, but then the restaurant was not busy, so not sure what it would have been like another busier evening. Cannot fault what we experienced though. Little bread rolls were very nice, and they offered to bring more for us if we wanted.

A mixed bag, my husband had the Chilean sea bass with a rice side, which he thought was lovely, and the little taste I had, it seemed very nice indeed. I ordered the shrimp with pasta, and it was OK, but no more than that. A huge portion, which can be off putting anyway, and the sauce very heavy. A few minutes in, I was struggling to keep eating. I reckon I only ate about 50% before giving up - perhaps if you're starving or have a huge appetite it would be OK! I think perhaps I ordered the wrong thing, and next time would stick with a fish dish which would be more simple and less stodgy.

It wasn't the cheapest meal we had, but overall, probably fair value for good fish (which my husband enjoyed).

1  Thank RayRobertson

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

another must visit when we travel as we do not have near where we live. Lobster tails do not disappoint. consistently good food and service from Bone Fish.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was our second visit to Bonefish Grill and it won't bethe last. It's a bit on the pricey side but the food is excellent, service impeccable and the staff make you feel like you want to come back.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Following the reviews on Tripadvisor we were looking forward to a great evening. The starters of Bang Bang Shrimp and Coconut Shrimp were very nice. The mains of Bang Bang Shrimp Taco were okay but the Fish Taco was absolutely tasteless, to be exact it was devoid of any flavour. I think our disappointment was compounded by the indifferent level of service from our Waitress who appeared to be dealing with us as an after thought. Sorry to say that we will not return despite some of the food being okay as the Waitress service was so poor and lacking any respect for the customer (No matter how busy you are!!)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have been driving by the Bonefish Grill for several years and had never gone in as I thought the name sounded unappetizing. I recently reviewed it on Tripadvisor and after reading the favorable reviews decided to give it a try last night. We were not disappointed. From the initial meeting with the host until we left the whole experience was very pleasant. The first thing you notice is the pleasant odor from their wood fired grill and how quiet and serene the whole place was considering most of the tables were filled. We had a very enthusiastic server, Sam, who went through the specials with us and gave us time to further go over the menu while she brought us our Margaritas, which were excellent. We were going to have the Bang-Bang shrimp appetizer but instead chose the special appetizer of deep fried oysters accompanied by deep fried sliced pickles coated with the same batter. This combination was very unusual (for us) but delicious. My wife had the crab cakes and I had the swordfish which was excellent, moist and cooked perfectly. The hot bread with a pesto dip was also delicious. The wine list is quite good and reasonably priced. They have their own label chardonnay which was $6.90 a glass and also excellent. We will be sure to return on our next visit to Kissimmee.