“Excellent service, great food”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #11 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Husband and myself had dinner here in the evening of 19th July. Although obviously busy, we were seated right away. We shared a starter of Bang Bang Shrimp which was excellent. I had the Grouper grilled fish, Potatoes Au Gratin, Mango Salsa and Tomato salad. All were well cooked and tasted great, especially the grilled grouper. Cant remember what husband had, but he really enjoyed his meal and I do remember him changing some of the items on the menu to suit him, which was absolutely no trouble and did not bat an eyelid to.

We then shared the Coconut pie with ice cream (swapped whipped cream), which was also very good.

The service was excellent and we did not feel rushed in any way. The lady serving us took the time to explain the menu to us and was very good with my husband, whom can be very fussy and likes to change small items to his liking from the menu (not every restaurant likes this).

I can recommend this restaurant and will be back.

1  Thank Angela W

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We booked this online through their own website,only to discover that what we had actually booked was their other Kissimmee location,because apparently this restaurant isn't able to accept this type of booking,so it simply books another restaurant for you! Luckily they were able to accommodate us,but if it had been busier we'd have gone hungry. The design of the restaurant is simple,but pleasing to the eye,and the service is very friendly,and efficient,maybe even a little to efficient. Our meal which was 3 courses was over and done with in 45 minutes,and we are not speed eaters. This is not really a criticism as I think it's simply a cultural difference between the UK,and the US. The food was very tasty,but not exceptional. It is of a higher standard than it's competitors in the 192 area,but it is way short of fine dining.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I cannot believe how many times I avoided this restaurant, due to its name, but after reading reviews, I thought I'd give it a bash.....so glad I did.

The service and food were first class and taste wise, I've not had much better ever, the meal we went for is listed below.

Me: Bang Bang Shrimp to share as a starter, followed by sweet corn and lump crab chowder(amazing) and finished off with a bang bang shrimp taco and potatoes

My Wife: salmon with rice and special sauces.

My Sons: one had chicken tenders and the other had macaroni cheese( he claims this is the best tasting mac ever )

We all then shared a rum an coconut cake, and some ice cream, and all had soft drinks.

Cost including our tip, was $85 dollars, I can't recommend this place enough, unfortunately we found it in our second last day........roll on the next holidays for some more excellent food.

1  Thank Bob J
Reviewed July 21, 2013

There are huge choices of restaurant on this road but bonefish was new since our last visit to the area. Prices are similar to its major rivals but food quality and service are at least as good. Three of us had a different choices and all left clean plates. Bang bang shrimp was recommended to us and tasted delicious. Try this place it is worth it.

1  Thank AJ&HTraveltheworld
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Enjoyed our visit to Bonefish.

Managed to pre-book a table, and had time for a drink before we sat down to eat. Even though this is a chain and was obviously busy, our waiter took his time and we got ample opportunities to enjoy our starters and mains without being rushed out of the door.

Nice menu, away from ribs burgers and steaks into seafood... yum!

We enjoyed shrimps, scallops and tuna.

Great experience, one of our better ones on this trip!

1  Thank Guillaume P