“Bonefish grill”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went there while on vacation for our anniversary dinner. While taking a picture with my cell I missed the curb and hit the pavement. Dont walk with your cell. Food was great inside alittle plain for a nicer restaurant. My husbands fish was alittle greasey but mine was great

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our server was a smart mouth, inattentive 30something. We had a spill from a child's drink and she acted like it was some major personal problem for her. I asked her what her problem was and she glared at me and walked off. Who knows? Thing is the manager came up and she split. Honestly, I think it was just the girl but the other staff weren't friendly either. Something is not right. We had 6 entrees and one was way over cooked so we asked about having it corrected. The manager came and was very helpful so there is that! The food was good, not great. All in all I might return but maybe not. Just too many other places to try before having some bad attitude ruin my night for $60.

2  Thank dad81
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I ordered some chicken special with bok choy. The bok choy was dead and indelible. Chicken had skin on it...yuck. The black rice was disgusting. Had martini--excellent.

Sat for 10-15 min. Before even acknowledged. Had to get hostess to help. Waitress was likely new. Didn't seem to know menu very well.

1  Thank Becky K
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Visited Bonefish for second time within 2 weeks. Excellent in every respect again. Very attentive service and lovely food.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went there when they had just opened. Food was good. However, service lacked. I suppose staff was still in training mode. I will try again in July.