“YUM!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #13 of 795 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Danville, IL
“YUM!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We love to go to Bonefish Grill when we are travelling. This location does not disappoint. The staff is very welcoming from start to finish. They are really on top of food allergies our waitress Britanny was very accomodating.. We all three enjoyed different entrees Grouper, Sea Bass and Orange Roughy. Don't forget to check out their nightly specials and especially the Wednesday Bang Bang Shrimp special.

• Visited May 2013

Ottawa, Ontario
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We LOVED this place. Despite the name not everything is seafood and we covered the gamut from pork to beef to seafood and even a bit of vegetarian. A mid-priced place that understands how important quality is over quantity... great flavours, fresh ingredients and portions for adults, not gluttons. We'd go here again anytime. PS Child friendly as well

Visited April 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stopped here for dinner on our last day in Florida, and it was a mistake.
It should have been our first stop.
Everything we had was very good and a special applause for the Bang Bang Shrimp.
Would be very good as an entree, instead of just the appetizer.
There was a mistake on my wife's order but it was quickly rectified and our dining pleasure was assured.
Would highly recommend for everyone, but families with smaller children.
Unlike a few eateries in the area, the food and tea came hot, and the drinks came cold.

• Visited April 2013
Manchester
“Good food, good price, good service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner and drinks at this bar/restaurant and overall were pleased with it. The menu is not particularly extensive or varied but is reasonable value. We liked the decor and atmosphere and the service was very attentive. This is clearly not a late night venue - we ate at around 2000 and by 2130 were one of only a few remaining tables - when we arrived it was full. If you're looking for a break from the endless fast food junk along 192 then try this place.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere - not so great elswhere”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I really like the decor and design in this chain of restaurants - it reminded me of The Rutherford Grill I visited in California (see another review) but less classy - a bit more everyday. The bar man greeted us with a friendly smile and served our drinks efficiently - later he was very helpful in assisting me choose a wine to accompany my meal.

I ordered the trout with - at the barman's recommendation - the mango sauce. i had chosen the Asian sauce but he suggested to me that it would be too overpowering so I went with his choice. Myself and friends were enjoying the atmosphere and talking and to be honest, when my meal arrived I was enjoying it and didn't realise that the sauce was wrong. The barman noticed that I had the Asian instead of the Mango. 'He said - why have you got Asian Sauce on your meal?' Like I should know huh?

Anyway he said he would check it out but never came back to me on it and apparently had to go and take a 26 page test which has been enforced as a result of Bonefish Grill going public. Why he had told us he was talking the test was a mystery to me - he seemed a bit put out that he had to do it since he had worked there for several years. Probably not a great idea to tell customers that.

It wasn't a problem from a food point of view because I actually liked it anyway but just a bit sloppy in not coming back to me. He fixes a great drink though! :-)

Both my companions enjoyed their meals - only one of us had a dessert because the mains were enough for us.

The staff generally were very courteous and helpful and we had an overall very good experience.

• Visited April 2013