“Someone's got to talk about it from this angle”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #58 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Someone's got to talk about it from this angle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

OK, my wife loves sea food. I don't. In fact I only go there if the weather is nice enough to sit outside. The non seafood takes up a tiny part of the menu and I would never go there unless I was doing it for her. Tuesday is two dollar hurricanes. They are pretty tasty and cheap. That's what I get, and keep getting until she has finished.

• Visited January 2014

Shepperton, United Kingdom
“Fab food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Good atmosphere . Good selected of non seafood too.
Loved the jumbo shrimp with coconut - yum
Portions as everywhere are too big
Service great

Visited January 2014
Oakmere, United Kingdom
“Over rated and over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

A quirky place, staff friendly and good service but the food has a lot to be desired. My Husband had the seaside platter which wasn't too bad and consisted of a small piece of battered fish, 4 shrimp and 4 scallops served with a few chips. I had Maui Maui which was small and overcooked not as nice as I have previously tasted in the carribean which wasn't very hot either. These 2 meals and 2 coffees came to nearly$50. There are a lot of eating places better quality and better value for money. Very overated and overpriced.

Visited December 2013
Callahan, Florida
“Wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

In December, 2012 my wife and I experienced the worst service EVER in this restaurant. After communicating with corporate, we received a gift card that we used on our return trip this year. Visiting this same restaurant, the service we received was as good in 2013 as it was bad in 2012. The food was good both times. Based on my most recent visit, I would recommend this wonderful, family-friendly restaurant.

“Great for kids...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Food here was very nice, as were the drinks. Our waiter Jeremy was fantastic. He did a great job of suggesting dishes for us to have, and he was very friendly and professional too.

ALSO... There is a fella dressed kind of like Willy Wonka who makes amazing balloon animals etc... for the kids. He's also got a great way of chatting with the kids. a great plus to an already very nice place. Over all a very good experience.

Visited December 2013