Open today: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
"CHOCOLATE, INTERACTIVE, FUN, LEARNING ACTIVITY FOR EVERYONE!!! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago
redfaine701
Storm Lake, Iowa
Entertaining and informative

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
W3Z
Buxton, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews our tour guide candy bar cocoa beans free samples chocolate products rainy day chocolate drink coco bean whole process story line great tour all ages a lot of fun old town fun spot factory marshmallows
Reviewed 1 week ago

This experience for "three old broads" was way beyond our expectations!!! This 1-hour walking tour relates the history of the cocoa bean to the final "sweet treat". The story is told via the video version of the "Prince & his Dragon" (great idea to keep the kids interested) & a human tour guide. With her theatrical background, Maiah, STUNNINGLY told the story---with projection, puns, expertise, enthusiasm & edible samples along the way. All 3 of us chose to have the "$6.00 personally created chocolate bar" constructed for us at the end of the tour---IT WAS HUGE!! The best $6.00 you will ever spend on chocolate!!! Besides the tour---ALL THE TYPES OF CHOCOLATE ARE FANTASTICALLY DELICIOUS!!! Treat yourself to both. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Learned so much about chocolate and in a most entertaining manner. A good hours activity that can be enjoyed by chocolate fans of all ages.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really enjoyed learning the history of how chocolate was made. Tasting along the way was delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were looking for something other than theme parks on a hot day. I came across an ad for Chocolate Kingdom. What could be better than a tour of a chocolate factory? It was so much more fun than we expected! Our tour guide, Robert, was awesome! I can’t imagine anyone else doing as good a job as he did. This is for people of all ages to enjoy. Don’t miss out!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

A good way to spend 45 mins - a tour of a miniature chocolate factory, with some history of chocolate and the Coco bean etc. Most of the people there were adults - only one kid was on our tour. Alan was our tour guide and very good.

It's fairly well priced - there are samples throughout. There is an opportunity to have someone make a chocolate bar of your choice while you watch, which I'd recommend, but is not included in the main tour price. (An additional $6 if you do the tour as well.)

1  Thank Becky G
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time at Chocolate Kingdom. I Would recommend this place to any family who loves chocolate. The chocolate is absolutely delicious. We really enoyed how our high energy and animated tour guide Robert educated us on how chocolate is made and the history of chocolate. It was a blast!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We learned about this place at a homeschooling conference and my daughter begged to go. They do tours at the top of every hour. We got there about 15 minutes before, no reservations and were able to go on the tour in fairly short order. We watched a short video before the tour started and then moved from room to room learning about chocolate. As you move from room to room, they offer samples of some of the items sold in the gift shop. The tour is themed around a prince and a princess, with a dragon thrown in. Both before and after the tour, you have the opportunity to buy your own chocolate bar and watch them make your bar. My 7 year old had a lot of fun. You should allow about 1-1.5 hours for your visit. Say hi to Maiah, our tour guide. She was very nice and good with the kids.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

This is now one of my favorite activities to do in Orlando. Who doesn't like chocolate? At the top of each hour, they start a new tour, however, I recommend getting there early to watch trivia and learn facts about chocolate in the viewing room. As soon as we walked in the atmosphere was festive with the smells of chocolate, and songs from Willy Wonka.I loved the interactive video in each room, the marshmallow catapult, and the samples all along the way. We all craved chocolate at the end of the tour. Even my 4 year old was attentive and loved all the samples. The chocolate was creamy and smooth - some of the best I've tasted.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Two adults & kids; 7,8,9,&10 went. Reservations were not needed. Kids were enthralled with everything. Several samples along the way. Informative, but not so long as to be boring. Well worth the cost.
If nothing else; some could take the tour while others were @ Fun Spot etc.

We could walk to Fun Spot, Vivian's Day Spa, or Old Town from here.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We had a good tour of the history of chocolate. Would have been more fun with younger kids in our group. We learned facts about the history that we didn't know. A bunch of samples during the tour. Maia was a great guide through the tour.
Retail shop was disappointing. One would have thought it would have a larger selection of items available.