“The house itself is lovely!”
other travelers have booked this property
Stairway
Kitchen & Breakfast Table
Living Room
Dining Room & Living Room
King Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dream7349...
Newark, Delaware
“The house itself is lovely!”
Reviewed September 8, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

It is a great place for a large group. The house was great and was in a beautiful neighborhood. I would highly suggest this house.

Date of stay: May 2018
Dream7349...
Newark, Delaware
“Great Stay and perfect place for us”
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Hello Nancy,
Thank you very much for your messages, I am currently in New York City for another trip and I have not been able to answer you since. We really liked your house. It is large, spacious, nice and we had a great stay even if it was only 5 nights. We were 18 as originally agreed and we paid attention to your beautiful home. Thank you very much for the gift you offer me. I would love to go back to Orlando and I would definitely book your lovely home. Thank you for everything. Very good continuation. Joy

Date of stay: October 2017
Oct 20, 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. Also,thank you for sending me your review and help other travor to find my lovely house. Thank you again!
Compass69...
“Nice house--love it!”
Reviewed October 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is a great family friendly large villa. We had 15 people staying at this vacation home and there was plenty of space. The environment was beautiful and every easy to check in. The owner was great to work with and I would rent again. Everything was great.

Date of stay: August 2017
Your age range 25-34
Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for booking my house. I really appreciate that you love my house! You and your family are always welcome to contact me for the future booking!
jjessicaj...
New York City, New York
“Great place”
Reviewed October 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We booked the place in a hurry, but Nancy and Sam are very helpful to us before and during our stay. Our group has 12 person in total. The house is very spacious for us. We cooked in the kitchen and we enjoyed the bbq grill a lot. Our children also love the swimming pool.
I would definitely recommend the property to our friends. Thank you Nancy and Sam for all your help!

Date of stay: September 2017
Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for recommend my house to your friends. I appreciate that you and your family were enjoy to stay at my house. If you want to book my house again, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: July 2017
Oct 4, 2017
Dear Veromofo,
First I want to sincerely apologize for this.
We always strive to provide the best service to our guests. For the past few months, I have asked the cleaning company to do the carpet deep cleaning several times and to upgrade the house also. I have bought a new BBQ grill for future guests to use. For the air condition, I asked Sam always keep it on and keep AC at the very comfortable temperature. My apologies for the inconvenience caused. Moreover, I always pick up phone from guests who have any questions or concerns about my house. If I miss any phone call, i will listen the voicemail and call the person back.I regret that we provided you with bad service. We understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. Please be assured that this type of situation will never happen again.
Nancy
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Date of stay: March 2017
Mar 10, 2017
Thank you for choosing my house. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in my house.
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed November 27, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Date of stay: November 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing