“Couldn't ask more from the house”
other travelers have booked this property
Stairway
Kitchen & Breakfast Table
Living Room
Dining Room & Living Room
King Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Couldn't ask more from the house”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

It is a beautiful and clean house. We have four families with four kids with ages from 3-8. The house is spacious and nicely decorated. And the most important is kids never felt bored in the house. We spent most of our time in the pool after we came back from Disney land. We also cooked and had wonderful BBQ dinners. The house is close to everywhere: Disney and grocery stores. Very convenient. We had wonderful stay and absolutely recommend the house to you.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Home! No one wanted to leave.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Very easy check in. Nice employees at the clubhouse and the guard gate. The ease of booking this home was amazing. Nancy was so nice, I felt we knew each other. Almost instant return contact for emails.

Photos do not do justice to this house. We walked in and could not believe we were going to spend 10 days in such a wonderful home. All 5 kids were amazed. They loved the pool, their rooms, the other kids rooms, just everything about it. We were a party of 12 and had so much room, we could get away from each other. (Something we needed after 1000+mile car ride together.)
The air conditioning set at 73 kept every area cool (it was 90 degrees outside), the washer and dryer came in very handy and the game room kept the kids busy in the evenings.
The pool was a great size and felt very private.
The home comes with several trash "dumpsters" to easily keep the home clutter free.
Towels are in so many places, we kept finding more every time we looked for something else, so we never ran out. (We had decided to go to Daytona Beach, so we did bring our own beach towels from home.)
One kitchen hint-The dishwasher was great, once we found out not to block the middle of the bottom shelf & to just toss the soap in the bottom, it was not a problem at all.
Available coffee maker, waffle maker, blender, 4-slice toaster made any kitchen work easy. There are so many utensils for anything you might want to do, you don't need to buy or bring anything.
Easy access to I-4, Disney World, and Universal make this a very nice home away from home. It is far enough out to make it quiet at night, but so close to everything.
I highly recommend this home to anyone taking a large family on vacation. Very nice!
I do suggest you pay for the pool heat. It was very cold for us because we did not.

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great time was had by all”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We traveled to Florida on a multi-family vacation and this villa was able to accommodate all 15 of us with a little room to spare. The location was ideal for what we had planned. It was only a few minutes away from both Disney and Universal. Other than a few minor things that was already discussed with management, this was a fantastic place. Our days were pretty full and it was nice to have this villa to come back to at the end of the day and relax. Everyone at the gated community were friendly and eager to assist. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone and would gladly stay there again on future visits to Florida.

“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I had a great experience with this rental from beginning to end. Nancy was so accommodating and helpful when I inquired and booked this house. Everything was very hassle free and easy. Checking in to the resort was a pleasant experience. When my family and I (15 total) walked into the house after a 14-hour drive, the only word escaping our lips was wow! The photos do not do this house justice. It is absolutely beautiful and way bigger than the pictures let on. The common areas were perfect for our large family, and we appreciated how equipped the house was. The bedrooms were amazing. They are large, the beds are so comfortable, and they are perfect when you want to get a way from everyone for a moment or two. Everyone loved the private pool. We didn't make it to to pool at the clubhouse, but we had lots of fun at our pool. We did have one maintenance issue, but we called the service line Nancy instructed and they came out immediately, rainstorm and all. The house is close to many stores and the parks were about 15 minutes away. When we go back to Orlando, we will definitely book this house again.

The only drawback is if your family have several people who cannot use the stairs. There is one awesome master bedroom downstairs. The rest of the bedrooms are upstairs.

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable for all families of any age.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

My experience at this home was very pleasant. There is plenty of room for everyone and even the children to enjoy themselves. The home was clean and very up to date with decor. We appreciate there being plenty towels and kitchen utensils in the home since we were unable to bring these items. The price was great and if we traveled this way again I would definitely stay in this home. Thank you again for the stay :)

“Incredible vacation experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Nice and beautiful house, great pool and play room for kids to play, have TV in each room, convenient for multiple families to spend vacation time together, will definitely come back to this house next time I am on vacation in FL.

NJ
Reviewed May 29, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing