“Love this house.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
King master bedroom
an outdoor mall( 1 minutes walking)with a variety of stores
grocery store
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
aneelajab...
“Love this house.”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I really like this condominium. It is on nice location and very convenient to Disney. My kids are very happy and comfortable to stay at this house. I just say to the owner if she changed the window curtain and bed linen it could be perfect house. Rent is very good.

Ginger J
“It was nice.”
Reviewed June 15, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We don't travel alot so I was worried with what we would end up with. The place was nice and pretty clean for a rental. There was just a few minor cosmetic flaws here and there. It had a nice screened in porch area in back that backs to woods. So it was quite and private. There was plenty of room for the 8 of us. The location was quite and very nice. Plenty of parking. It was very close to Walt Disney World and restaurants.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very spacious, private and location.
Liked least: Just cosmetically it could use carpets cleaned and some touch up paint in places.
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MarcoDan1...
Marco Island, Florida
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed March 26, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I'm diligent about my search for a place to stay when I go on vacation. Cost, quality, and location are key, and this place has it all. When I arrived, I was surprised to find out that this was the very same place we had rented the last time we went to Disney 4 years ago! I didn't realize it when I booked it.

We were very happy both times we stayed here. The closest place to Disney, and it's got everything a family needs for a vacation stay.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Savannah, GA
Reviewed April 30, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Etito89
“Great condo 10 min to Magic Kingdom”
Reviewed January 1, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We stayed in the condo just before NY and the place is so worth it.
Much better than the pics, very clean and very very close to Disney parks!!
Also have Winn Dixie in just 5 min walk and loads and loads of restaurants and take aways :)
Had few things not working but not a big deal ( double check the gate codes if they were sorted and the sink food processor).
In all very very happy!!!
The bad comment below scared me a bit but do not agree with it at all!!!!
Have a great holiday!!!!!

Monica B
League City, Texas
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Worst condo I have ever visit. I reported more than 20 problems with the house, stained and dusty rugs, broken furnitures, spider webs, no ceilings fans. They didn't change the A/A filters in years, are black full of dust, my kids had itchy throat all the vacation. Holes on the wall. You can hear the people upstairs talking and walking, even when they go to the bathroom. I wrote to the owners and I only get a "sorry for the issues" . We paid $300 for deposit in case we broke something, but they already have broken things.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
bigboss24...
Nassau, New Providence Island
“great place to stay”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 for a stay in July 2013

I stayed at this resort July of 2013 enjoy every minute of it. It is a very quiet and relax community. the condo was every clean and everything we need was right there for us. Had some confusion with the direction but ms. shen was easily reach and we quickly got the right directions.I will stay there again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing