“great place to eat & relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Savion's Place

Savion's Place
Ranked #4 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh. The result? A menu that bursts with flavor. Our dedicated staff is attentive and knowledgeable.
Kissimmee, Florida, USA
“great place to eat & relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is one of my favorite places to go and eat and to just relax with friends. Try it one time and you will see why.

Visited July 2014

Poinciana, Florida
“Dinner with my daughter and friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had dinner again at Savion's place on 7/17 for a casual night out. Once again everything was great. I had seafood pasta and the lobster bisque; wife had salmon; and had chicken and her friend had salmon also.
The meal was great, the service was great, wasn't crowded at all, even though we made reservations for 6pm.
This is one of my favorite place to eat and yes I will go back again, if for nothing else than the crab bisque soup.

1 Thank Firefighter17
Kissimmee, Florida
“Heard nothing but great things”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Impressed by the menu, I had to try it myself. It did not disappoint. I had the crabcake sandwich, and it was phenomenal. The Mango Guava cheesecake was to die for. My server Kasia is awesome. Chef Pouchon is very personable (he came over to my table for a brief conversation). I will definately go back.

Newton, Massachusetts
“Out of the way but good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We tried Savion's because we wanted something that wasn't a chain. The food was good, but I didn't think it was outstanding (well, unless you're comparing to the average chain restaurant). Downtown Kissimmee, where the restaurant is located, is out of the way if you're staying anywhere near the parks, and seemed fairly deserted (not unsafe or anything, just not very busy) the night we were there. The restaurant is a storefront with a few tables and pretty much no decor. Our server was friendly and competent. All in all, I wouldn't go out of my way to return, but if you're in the neighborhood it's a good choice. (Disclaimer: My three star rating isn't really a bad rating in my book, despite the grade inflation that seems to dominate all the restaurant reviews.)

• Visited January 2014
St. Marys, Georgia
“So glad we tried it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family visited Savion's Place while on vacation, and I am so glad that we got away from chain restaurants to try a locally owned restaurant! The food was amazing! The lobster bisque, the crab cakes, the stuffed chicken, the desserts…..I could just go on! Not only is the food the best, but our waitress went above and beyond! I would say this is a must for anyone in Kissimmee or surrounding areas!