“Nice place, tasty food, friendly staff. But....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Savion's Place

Savion's Place
Ranked #6 of 786 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh. The result? A menu that bursts with flavor. Our dedicated staff is attentive and knowledgeable.
Largo, FL
“Nice place, tasty food, friendly staff. But....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I am in town for travel. I decided to try Savion's. I liked the cute little restaurant. The menu had some enticing entrees on it. The waiter was friendly. So, I gave it 4 stars. But, I should have gone with the meatloaf. I ordered the Jambalaya. It was very good! But, when they put it in front of me, I thought maybe I ordered a side item. For $15, Jambalaya should be a decent amount of food. I'm not saying it should be a giant bowl. But, it should be enough to keep me from leaving my hotel a couple hours later in search of food. What they served me shouldn't be anymore than $8. However, I will go back to try something else. I liked the restaurant. I just thought they needed this suggestion from a frequent traveler. Change the price or change the amount.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

west glamorgan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

visited downtown Kissimmee didnt know where to have lunch, spotted a few people siting outside this little place so decided it must be good.. Husband had a steak sandwich and i had the pulled pork sandwhich.. delicious... friendly servers eager to please... sat outside watching the local trains ... lovely..

Longwood, Florida
“Delicious little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Lovely little restaurant in sleepy, downtown Kissimmee. Had lunch there 2 weeks in a row and it was delicious. Hamburgers are yummy and the service is very good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soup and fish--wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went to Savion's Place for lunch and my wife ordered their Lobster Bisque soup and I opted for the fish tacos. Our server told me that the tacos came with grouper. It's a more dense fish and came with orange and other unusual spices. My wife said he soup was the best she had ever tasted and my tacos were the most unusual I had experienced. Both were excellent as was the bread that came with the meal. Our server made the Savion experience even more worthwhile and added to the overall enjoyment of this small venue in the heart of Kissimmee. We chose this restaurant because of previous reviews and found that its top rating is not exaggerated. And all of this comes at an affordable price.

Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful, Delicious, Great live music!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Small independent restaurant on downtown street. Some cafe type seating outside. Eager to please servers, great attention. Chef came to check on us, enjoyed everything!

Visited October 2013