“Great Home away from Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Red Dot -  location of town home near club house
Floor Plan of Town house
Welcome to Windsor Hills Resort
Windsor Hills Water Slide
View of the large community pool with water slide
Windsor Hills out door lounge
Kids Playground
Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Home away from Home”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I chose this home because of the closeness to Disney, resturants, and other stores. The home was great, it was as close to your own home as you can get. Everything was picture perfect when we walked in, and easy access to almost anything you might of needed, from coffee maker to toaster, pots and pans. The pool was a little smaller then I thought it would be, but then the kids went up to the club house pool and game room. The kids really enjoyed all the Disney amentities, including their bedroom with complete Mickey bedding and bathroom.
Brandi was great during my entire planning, she emailed with me before and during the whole year of planning, she promptly answered any and all questions that I had, and even sent me a packet of materials with park info and other things to do in the area.
I would recommend this property to anyone and everyone that is planning a visit to Orlando, the resort is great, including the people who work in the common areas.
Please allow time for check in, as it can be very busy on Friday and Saturday with families coming in for the week.

The Vance Family - Cleveland Ohio - October 2013

New London
Reviewed June 28, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, great value!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Our family enjoyed our stay here. When traveling with 4 kids, it is much better to have a full house to stay in rather than staying in a hotel. The house was clean and provided nice necessities. The location was perfect for us, close to Disney and close to our convention location. The kids thought the Mickey bedroom and bathroom were super cool. What I like best is how much money we saved staying here compared to staying on Disney property - lots!! Last but not least, Brandie is a pleasant person to "work with". :)

A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing comfort and luxury, not crammed in a hotel room”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Loved having the piece of mind of the gated community. Very quiet neighborhood. Extremely convenient location to all parks. Very clean and comfortable. Qualify and value gets 5 stars! We will definitely be back!

“We will be back”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We came to Kissimmee for a conference. Staying at Brandie Ricciardi's home saved us money and added comfort to our stay away from home. Very pleasant people to deal with and the accommodations were fabulous.

A romantic getaway
NH
Reviewed December 27, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
Dec 27, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. I am very happy you and your family had a wonderful time. ~Brandie =)
A TripAdvisor Member
“First Class all the Way (From the Owner Brandie to the Windsor H”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

I can start out by saying that if you are looking for 1 thing negative for me to say, all it would be is that the trip ended.
Truly everything else was exceptional.

By trade, I am a realtor and we have a few sayings...
location, location, location! We also say...
just because every house on the block looks the same, it is not!

Now, what made this experience Extra Special, was the actual owner, Brandie, herself. In life, sometimes we can choose who we want to work with and other times we can not. Well, for vacation, we can.

I started my search long ago and through various sources realized that apparently Windsor Hills is the 2012 Winner of the Top Vacation Rental Spot. Anyway, it is a great place. I said in my title that it was First Class but actually it is more. It is a 5 star Resort for a price that is no where near 5 star.

My wife and I never stayed at a vacation rental spot before, but this time we considered it. It seems like it is one of those things that if you try it and like it, you will never go back to ordinary hotel vacationing. You really get a great value out of this.

Now for us, there was just the two of us. Sure, we could have paid $300 a night at a 5 Star Hotel; but for our hard earned money, we would have received just a room. For less than half of that, we could also book with Brandie at Windsor Hills, and get a whole Townhome. The true value would come in here if you were a whole family, because the place sleeps 9 people comfortably. Then it would actually be an incredible deal.

There are endless things that I could say about Brandies Disney dreams vacation home, but you could get all of those facts on her website at DisneyDreamsVacationRentals.com.

There are also endless things that I could say about the Windsor Hills Resort, but again, just check their website.

What really impressed me the most from Day 1 of research was that Brandie put in her phone number. I called right away and she made us feel right at home-before we even left!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Dec 20, 2012
Dear Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review. I am happy you and your wife enjoyed your 1st trip to Windsor Hills and Disney Dreams Vacation Home. We look forward to having you back real soon
~Brandie =)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing