“Food better than building looks”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #93 of 852 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated Italian restaurant open 365 days a year, 7 days a week and every holiday Our establishment is a hop, skip and jump away from Celebration and Walt Disney World As soon as you enter you can smell our delicious bread that is baked on the premises every day! Come and enjoy the culinary talents of our expert chefs' specializing in bringing you authentic Italian cuisine from our mouth-watering meatballs, hot and cold appetizers, garden fresh salads, tasty soups, hand tossed pizza and made to order divine entrees! Finish off to our dreamiest tiramisu, decadent chocolatley chocolatiest chocolate layer cake, luscious rich creamy cheesecake and lastly our heavenly cannoli's (made with only our secret ingredients) We boast a full service bar complete with our own signature cocktails and an extensive wine selection that would seduce any palate Our place is cozy and full of ambience and personality... Our staff is friendly, upbeat and fun-loving... Take out and children's menus available... You simply must throw your next party with us... We cannot wait for you to come and visit... We guarantee you'll keep coming back...
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We went here one night and ordered something to go. It seems that they are trying to present themselves as an "UPSCALE" restaurant but it's not going over well. The location is dank and dark. The menus were sticky and the appearance was so/so but the pizza was really good. I was pleasantly surprised. I would have gone back again but my family wanted to try other places. If we go back to Orlando this place is on the list.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We found this restaurant by accident and I'm glad we did. We had Michael for a server and he was right on top of things. He kept us entertained with his great sense of humor through out the night. My husband and I had spaghetti and meatballs and it was delicious and was only around $10.00! Other meals included ravioli, pasta pomodora and a kids pizza. Everyone was very happy with their meals.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The price is alright but the food is not that great! My husband had a chicken Parmesan and it was plain, no much flavor in it. My dish had no flavor either and my food was supposed to have more meat then veggies (I forgot the name of the dish) was more veggies (peppers) than the meat. The staff is friendly but the food is not that great that would make me want to go back to that restaurant.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to dinner with the family for my husband's birthday. The service was horrible and food cold and horrible. I asked them to bring a cake to sing my husband a happy birthday and they even forgot to. They didn't forget to include the tip for the horrible experience. Will never visit again.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Pizza parlor was in walking distance of our condo.. Service was pleasant and quick. Pizza was hot and tasty.