“Fake Italian Rest.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

that s what we called it...but the taste is good...love all the dishes...and the entree...service is great...

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Normally I don't review a franchise restaurant as they are usually so consistent and, in the case of the Olive Garden, consistently good. However, this evening we went to the Kissimmee outlet and were waited on by a most charming Jose Polanco. Jose is a trainee and so anxious to please that he is almost bubbly when customers are satisfied. My wife and I were most satisfied and when we return we will ask for Jose as our server.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am very surprised at a few of the negative reviews because I can not praise highly enough the service and assistance given to us by the staff. We were well encouraged to take advantage of the extra bowl of pasta and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. I hope others reading this will be encouraged to visit an extremely good value for money establishment.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We usually visit the Olive Garden once a year while vacationing in Florida and always enjoy it. I've read the reviews from other contributors and have never had the negative experiences that others have when visiting the Olive Garden.. I'll admit that we have had better food and atmosphere in the small "mom and pop" restaurants that we have visited in Tuscany on Italian holidays, but considering that this is a fairly large chain with a lot of young staff, and is not in Italy, they do pretty well, The staff have always been friendly and helpful and our server tonight, Jennifer was no exception. We like the wine samples that are offered when you first sit down. Tonight we had a Chianti DOCG wine that was very nice and $10.50 for 2 glasses. We opted for simple fare, of Lasagna and Portobello mushroom ravioli. Both were very good. As usual the salad and bread sticks are very good. All in all it was a "comfort" supper for less than $45.00, which I think is pretty good value.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went here for the endless pasta for $9.99. We certainly got our share of food for the price, which was much lower than what you would pay at similar places closer to the touristy sections of Orlando. The waiter just really wasn't too enthused about us ordering more. I mean it does say "endless"! Expect people to order more than one serving. Maybe he was just having a rough day? But to top it all off, we didn't get the lovely Andes mints that Olive Garden ALWAYS gives away with the bill :(