“Amazing condo”
other travelers have booked this property
This is what you see when you enter our lovely Disney themed condo !
Detailed view of living area of family room Here is our '55 HD TV mounted on wall and a blu ray and DVD player.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This is what you see when you enter our lovely Disney themed condo !
Detailed view of living area of family room
Here is our '55 HD TV mounted on wall and a blu ray and DVD player.
Another view of family room
Detailed view of dining area
Master bedroom with king size bed and brand new laminate flooring
'32 flatscreen TV mounted on wall and DVD player
Detailed view of king size bed
Another view of master bedroom
The master ensuite bathroom. Shower with tempered glass sliding doors
Detailed view of master bathroom
Another view of master bathroom, with vanity and hair dryer mounted on wall
Lion King themed 2nd bedroom, with 1 king size bed and 1 single bed
'32 flatscreen TV mounted on wall and PS3 STATION
Another view of 2nd bedroom and its brand new laminate flooring
Disney themed 2nd bathroom
Another view of 2nd bathroom, with vanity and hair dryer mounted on wall
Kitchen with full size fridge, range, microwave oven, coffee maker and utensils
Another view of kichen with dishwasher and toaster
Desk and chair near foyer
Foyer. To the left, laundry area. To the right, entrance door of condo.
Laundry Room with full sized washer and dryer
Foyer view from entrance door
This is the front view of building
Lateral view of building and its many parking spaces
Street in front of building entrance and again, the many parking spaces
Entrance of building
Corridor leading to our condo
Outside view of condo entrance
The Gatehouse, with 24/7 security
Basketball Court
Putting Green
Playground
Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Anita S
Oxford, Kansas
“Amazing condo”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved our week at this condo! It truly was a home away from home! We knew we had made a great choice the minute we booked this condo. Leila was in touch providing information about the condo as well as the area and attractions. She was always quick to answer questions. A day after checking out, I realized I had left my glasses and contacted Leila. She quickly checked and notified me within the hour that they had them and would be shipped to me. She followed up a week later making sure I had received them. Great lady!
This condo is so conveniently located to all theme parks. Many restaurants, shopping centers and gift shops are very close yet this condo is in a quiet gated community. It was very clean and nicely decorated. We loved that it was all keyless so no extra keys to carry and keep track of. We were very happy with every aspect of this condo and would definitely recommend it to anyone !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 9, 2014
Hi Anita
Glad to know you´ve enjoyed your stay at our condo!
Thanks for your kind words!
I´m looking forward having you as guests again!

Janel M
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great condo close to Disney”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We rented this condo on our recent trip to Disney. Since there were 4 adults and 1 child we wanted to stay in a place with plenty of room. The condo was perfect for us! It was well kept and had many comforts of home. It was also very close to all of the Disney parks. Leila was wonderful to work with! She was always quick to respond to all of my questions throughout the planning process. Overall it was a wonderful place at a very reasonable cost!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 13, 2014
Hi Janel
Thank you so much! I´m very glad you enjoyed your stay and I´m looking forward to having you as guests again!
Toronto
Reviewed April 25, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Apr 25, 2014
Hi Jamie
Glad to know you enjoyed yourselves at Windsor Hills!
Hope to have you as guests again on your next Disney vacations!!
Illinois
Reviewed April 7, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

People with disabilities
Apr 7, 2014
Hi Lisa
I´m very very happy you liked our condo and Windsor Hills! And being such an experienced traveller your opinion is special for me!
I really hope to have you as guests again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

It's a cozy condo and very well located. The owner, Leila, was extremely helpful before, during and after the trip. Highly recommended.

Jan 10, 2014
Hi Claudia!
Thanks! It was a pleasure having you as guests! Hope you remember us on your next trip to Disney!
Clarks Summit PA
Reviewed January 6, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway
Jan 6, 2014
Hi Brian

Thank you! I´m glad to know that you and your family had a good time at our condo and at Windsor Hills. We sure hope to have you as guests again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, just like home and so close to Disney!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This condo at Windsor Hills was a great find. Just a 5 min drive to Disney. Tons of space to spread out and relax after a long day at the Parks. I loved being able to make quick meals at home instead of relying on expensive Park food. The condo was very nicely decorated and having two bathrooms was a plus. The kids loved the pool, and the unit was close enough so we could walk to the pool and clubhouse. There was even a great water slide! The owner was very helpful and gave us tons of information on local restaurants, shopping, and excursions. I can't say enough about this place. We will definitely be back on our next Disney visit.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Dec 14, 2013
Hi Dawn

Glad to know you enjoyed your stay! Hope to have you again as guests on your next trip to Disney !
Leila
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing