“Excellent, clean, well decorated”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
YooperNet
Rockford, Illinois
“Excellent, clean, well decorated”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I'm a travel agent and I don't mix words...and this was a great condo. We had no complaints and Karl was great to work with. This condo is now on our short list when visiting Orlando/Disney. The grounds were clean and quiet. It's a gate community. The condo has a great TV (I know..sounds weird...but they have a nice sized flat screen with menu driven cable and a nice sounding sound bar). Internet is roughly 10megs download speed.
Carpeting looked brand new, kitchen clean....Karl has done a fantastic job with smart decorations. Only downside was construction on 192 entering and existing the neighborhood. Hopefully that'll be done soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It appeared new
Liked least: Some mildew in culk in the tub..easy fix for next visit by maintenance.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 12, 2016
Really appreciate a professionals comments it was great dealing with you!
Karl
A TripAdvisor Member
“Concur with other guests -- Great place to stay!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We stayed here 5 weeks (early 2013), and I concur with other reviewers that this is a very nice, spacious, and comfortable place to stay. Others have mentioned the convenience to shopping, dining, etc. I'll just add that there is also a medical clinic just down Hwy 192 (which we had occasion to use).

Karl, thanks for being so nice to work with. Your local management and maintenance folks were very responsive when we had to call on them.

Jul 12, 2016
Thank you for the positive review!
MO
Reviewed July 24, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I need new knives! Thanks Mo
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable winter hide away.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

My wife and I spent 6 weeks at the Caitlins Florida, Condo and plan to go back in 2014. The condo complex is very close to Disney and major roads. It is very close to all your shopping and dinning needs. Walmart,is 2.5 miles, Publix, (2 within 1 mile) Super Target and soon, Dollar Tree will all be within 2 miles of the condo.

The condo is well stocked with kitchen equipment, towels and linens. The condo is comfortable, quiet and large enough to satisfy any visitor.

The condo complex has a quiet time beginning at 10:00 p.m. so if you love to party all night, stay away and let the rest sleep with the windows open enjoying the great Florida Breeze.

I found the visitors to other condos respectful of the property and the resident owners to be very nice and friendly.

Maintenance is handled by on-site staff who are responsive and helpful. When we were there they were installing new security gating, they power washed the entry sidewalk to Caitlins Condo and trimmed all the landscaping.

We had a fine time and look forward to our return.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments, you were a fantastic guest, I wish I had more like you and I am very pleased you decided to return
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

We were down in January of 2012...had a fantastic time. Condo very clean and lots of room. @15-20 min from the parks...5 min away from numerous chain restaurants and a super target for all your grocery needs.

Definetly would rent this location again!

Thanks!
A TripAdvisor Member
“We have stayed here 5 times in the past few years. This is our s”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

This condo is a home away from home. It has everything you could want or need and is just perfect. I would recommend this accommodation over any other avalible as it just does not get better than this.
Comfortable, Clean, Spacious, Ideally suited and practical are just some of the key elements of this lovely condo.
Just fabulous.

Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 12, 2016
Keep coming back!!! You know you like it!
Seriously great to have you staying
Rode Heath
Reviewed June 17, 2012 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 12, 2016
Appreciate your review. Thanks!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing