1,309 results
All reviews panda express living room full kitchen target supermarket super target both bedrooms bed villa three bedroom small kitchen disney world laundry facilities the general manager hot tub orlando area nice pool beds were comfortable disney trip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay & very affordable!! I booked through Vacatia.com & this is my go to place to stay whenever I am in Orlando. Very clean, quiet & the staff is always friendly! Close to the Disney parks & a shuttle is available to & from the parks.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lissy P, Guest Relations Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

We value and appreciated your review. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean facilities and location. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

My family and I booked a two bedroom villa at Saratoga Villas Resort this past july. This particular resort is located right across Irlo Bronson Highway.
My family and I had never stayed at Saratoga Resort or in a two bedroom villa before. Naturally, we were thrilled for the chance to check out this resort and enjoy the spaciousness of a two bedroom villa.
It’s very close to the main Theme Parks and nearby you can find everything you need to have a wonderfull holidays time!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Northhick
Lissy P, Guest Relations Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed everything that we have to offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Booked this resort based on photos on the website and some reviews. Our 2 bedroom villa could not have been anything further from the truth. The entire inside was due for some much needed updating. The floors and the carpeting were black with dirt and had many stains, which I would see anytime I walked on them with my white socks. The furniture needed to be replaced and the entire interior needed to be painted and cleaned to get this place to being anywhere near acceptable. Maybe other villas had been updated or the photos were from when it first opened, but this one was certainly well below par.
I would recommend to stay away from this place until they can get their act together.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank kkitlas
Tamara W, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear kkltlas,
We deeply regret to hear about the issues that you experienced at our resort. Cleanliness is top priority for us and the issues that you mentioned with the unit falls below our standard of service. It is our hope that you brought your attention to our front desk staff to allow them to rectify this immediately. We hope that you allow us another opportunity to better impress you in the future!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

colourful resort of town houses with all you need for a self catering break a Target supermarket is right next door. Parking is very close to your villa, villas re cleaned daily. pre booking is required for the free transport to Disney.
Nice Pool and a restuarant if you want it offering a happy hour every night.
Downside is the booking in process - dont bother getting there before check in time 4pm you WILL wait

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank EUNICE C

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our amenities and location. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My family and I just spent a week vacation at Saratoga Resort Villas.
After discovering a booking discord, Johnny and Yadira went above and beyond to make sure I was able and ready to welcome my family, coming from Puerto Rico, the way I dreamed of. They were with me every minute trying to solve the situation. Johnny was magnificent!
We felt right at home.
Wanted to mention other staff members...Flor and Duce from housekeeping. Wanda, Faye and Fi(sorry for spelling) from restaurant. All of them were so kind.
Again this entry from possible major disaster to the most wonderful vacation.
Always grateful.
Will be back.....
Thanks.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed everything that we have to offer. We look forward to exceeding your expectations again in the future.