“Nice stay....Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Toronto, Canada
“Nice stay....Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Resort was located about 15 - 20 minutes to Disney & Universal, convenient located beside a super Target where you can pick up groceries. Stayed in the 3 bedroom villa which was great for our party of 6. The main floor had a kitchen with a full fridge, stove, no oven, microwave, toaster & microwave but the 1 complaint would be the there isn't a table or seating to have dinner/breakfast.
The pool isn't very big & the hot tub is very small.
They have free shuttle service to Disney & to a outlet mall my mother and I took advantage of when the rest of the family went to Disney.
Overall I was pleased with our stay and definitely would recommend this resort to families.

1 Thank NGOWFAMILY
Jeff P, Revenue Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our resort. We are very pleased that our property and services provided you and your party with the value that you were looking for. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Korean first
Fort Worth, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is an unusual property. A Best Western "Resort". The Resort is a bunch of townhouses, all 2 stories, with different bedroom configurations. We chose a 2 BR with one King and two queens. It was a perfect fit for our family trip. The location is 15 minutes to the Disney parks, very conveniently nearby target (for all the things you forgot) and lots of restaurants. The pool was good as well.

The units themselves are a bit old, but appear to have been recently refreshed. everything was VERY clean, the kitchen and baths had granite countertops, the beds had decent mattresses and good linens and pillows. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen was reasonably stocked for breakfasts and lunch prep, but I'm not sure I would try to make dinner in the unit.

It's my understanding that the 3BR units are the same square footage as the 2BR units. I'm not sure how you would carve another BR out of this same space, but, if you don't mind the squeeze, the only real complaint was how squeaky the floors and stairs were. The buildings were well maintained, but clearly older construction.

I would not hesitate to stay here again if I was visiting the Mouse and trying to find some extra space and stay on a budget.

1 Thank Ramblin66
Thank you very much for writing a complete review of our property. Our staff is very happy that we fit your needs as it pertains to pricepoint, cleanliness, space, and proximity to the attractions. We truly value and appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back in the near future! Thank you!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

The hotel was extremely clean and neat; including the lobby, pool, and overall grounds. The room itself was clean and very spacious. Daily housekeeping was wonderful after a day at the parks. The hotel is secure and quiet. Highly recommend

Room Tip: overlooking pond or lake is beautiful
1 Thank lynda m
Jeff P, Revenue Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words about our property. Our staff is very flattered that you hold our villas and amenities in such high regard! We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We have stayed at this property many different times. Out of all of the locations offered around the Disney and Universal Areas, this is the most bang for your buck; especially when you are a larger family of 5 or more. The staff was courteous and the room exceeded our expectations. Sadly on this trip to this resort ONLY, the room we were given smelled just someone just smoked in it. As a 2 year non-smoker, this was bothersome although we were offered to switch rooms

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for writing a review of our property. We truly appreciate your repeated business! I am sorry that you had a slight inconvenience on this stay; if given another chance I am confident that our staff will exceed your expectations. Thank you again, and enjoy the rest of the summer!
wassenaar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed with my family at Best Western Premier Saratoga Villas for a week during our holiday in Orlando for Disney World. I liked the villas, but I rated the whole thing as average because of below average sides to this place. I will list the pros and cons of the hotel to make things clear.
The pros are that these villas are an excellent choice for large families who like to have a lot of living space with the possibility of making food for themselves. The two story villa has two bedrooms, living area with a sofa bed and dinning table, a kitchen, and two bathrooms. I loved the place. It is in a good shape, the furniture is good and clean and has three TVs one in each bedroom and one in the living room. There are some ponds between villas with real alligators and turtles. My children liked that very much. The location is good with reasonable proximity to attractions and very close to restaurants, shopping, and grocery stores. The cons however start with extra charge of 12 dollars per day as a resort fee. Not only that fee was not mentioned in the reservation, but also the gentleman in the reception choosed to put it in unprofessional way. When I first arrived, he asked me for my credit card and without a word of welcome or a smile, he said he will charge me 12 dollars per day resort fee. When I told him that my reservation was already paid he said "what is between you and expedia is between you and expedia but I have a charge you have to pay". I did not want to ruin my holiday with an argument therefore I paid. The next day I went to the very small swimming pool and saw a board titled "spa rules" with regulations of spa use. I looked for the spa but could not find anything so I went to reception to ask where the spa is. I found out that the spa is actually the hot bath tub next to the swimming pool. There was actually no sauna or steam room or any other spa facility. I became more surprise for the resort fee they charged me when there is no resort facilities and the swimming pool is in the size of a private residence pool not a hotel, let alone a resort.
However, I recommend the place for families for the space and comfort it provides at a reasonable price.

• 3 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a complete review of our facility. I truly appreciate you pointing out the areas which need attention; specifically the service at the hotel front desk. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of the staff for not making you feel welcome and not properly explaining hotel policies and procedures. I am glad, at the very least, that you enjoyed our villas. If you were ever willing to give our resort another chance, we would be honored to welcome you back!
Edmonton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

For the 2 room/ pullout sofa bed room: It was suppose to be a non-smoking room but there was a smoke odor in the entrance and in the first washroom. The washrooms weren't cleaned properly. The pullout sofa bed was dirty. The room needed updating especially iin the washrooms. When we were upgraded to the 3 bedroom suite, it was definitely in better condition.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the staff for the inconveniences you endured during your stay with us, particularly regarding room cleanliness. We will certaintly take this as an opportunity to train our staff and prevent similar situations from happening in the future. I am pleased that the second unit was a little better, but I am very sorry we had to move you in the first place. Please enjoy the rest of your summer!
Stavanger, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This was a magnificent experience. Large two floor apartments at a very good price. Good service and close to Disney and Sea World. You do need a car though as everything in Orlando seems to be made for driving. Driving is easy as well as soon as you get used to it. The entrance could be hard to find though. WiFi worked great. We had our breakfast at Denny's and dinners at Panda Express close to the entrance which both were great.

• 5 of 5 stars
Jeff P, Revenue Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you so much for making our hotel your lodging choice while visiting Central Florida. We are elated that you enjoyed yourself and had such a magnificent time while staying with us. We truly value and appreciate your business, and we hope to see you in the near future!