“My only choice when I stay in Orlando.”

Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Ranked #14 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Hialeah Gardens, Florida, United States
“My only choice when I stay in Orlando.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here from Oct. 15 - Oct. 21 this year for Halloween Horror Nights, as well as last year. This is my go-to place to stay at whenever I am in Orlando. The villas are so spacious, and the beds are so comfortable. I slept a lot better here than I do back at home. I interacted with housekeeping two times, and both times they were very friendly and pleasant. Tim at the front desk was a good help whenever I had a question, and the other lady who was at the desk with him (I can't remember her name at the moment) was nice and inquired about my stay and travel. Raul, or Ruben, I don't remember his name but I know he works overnight, was a little impatient with me during my first day. I was a redeye arrival and requested shower caps to take a shower. He told me I had to wait until 7 AM for the new shift because there was no one on duty who would be able to bring me one. That was probably the only thing that bothered me during my stay. Everything else was excellent. I am a Hyatt employee and choose to stay here other than receive my employee discount at surrounding Hyatts. This place is just that good!

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you very much for not only pointing out what you enjoyed about the property, but also areas of opportunity to address as well. It is very flattering that you are in this profession and you choose to stay with us. We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Central Florida!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Korean first
West sussex
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place is fantastic. We had a town house two bedrooms the master bed was four single beds wide it was mega you could have four kids in the other room two large double beds down stairs a lovely sofa bed. The kitchen had a dishwasher everyday you got a new dishwasher tablet the kitchen was well equipped except no kettle but that was fine I boiled water or microwaved it for tea. The biggest super market is next door. The pool is lovely the laundry is on site the lace is spotless the staff are lovely the restaurant is really good. Everything is superb and to top it all the lovely lake at the back of our house had a alligator in it one day and we saw a raccoon
One night. I cannot praise this place enough fantastic we felt safe relaxed and enjoyed everything about the Saratoga villas .

Room Tip: I should think all rooms are good here. A little tip if driving get a night pass from the reception...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I am pleased that you found such pleasure in your recent stay with us. It makes our staff very happy that you enoyed not only the villa itself, but many other on site amenities that we offer. I truly hope we see you soon and than you for passing on the kind words!
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great internet price an a two bedroom. Rooms were huge and excellent! Staff was excellent. Bar staff was real busy because of a poker tourney but they did real well on getting you a drink. Cleaning staff were helpfull. The whole place is clean and nice.Location is great. I will stay here again and maybe enjoy more of what they have to offer..which is alot.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on our facility and what we have to offer. I am pleased that youe enjoyed not only the villas, but the restaurant, bar, and grounds as well. I truly hope we see you in the very near future!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am making this a 4 1/2 stars. This was perfect for our family of 3. We each had our own bedroom and bathroom and privacy. The people at the front desk became friends and tourist advisors. They were a big part of why the star count. The condo was clean, except for the light in the corner. Was covered in spiderwebs the entire time we were there. We even left the light on to show up the webs. Never cleaned. The rest of the condo was great.. Close to shops, could walk there. We ordered a pizza from the hotel kitchen our last night there, thinking it was probably going to be crappy but we were ravenous. I think the hotel should promote the "pizza after parks" pizza was great! Shuttles were good. Will recommend this hotel to anyone going to orlando.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your kind words and favorable rating of our property. I am glad we were able to fit the needs of your family and am very appreciative that you would recommend us to others. Thank you again and take care!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Best Western has moved in the right direction with this Premier property. The rooms, service, staff, and everything involved is top notch. We only stayed one night on our way to West coast but was really impressed and will surely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am glad that our property was your first opportunity to sample the "Premier Life". It was an honor to be a barometer for the brand and our staff is happy you were pleased. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New York
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I held off a bit on writing this review because I left something very valuable in our villa and took about a day to make sure it was recovered and sent back to me. It's of no fault of theirs, it was entirely mine in my drowsy stupor. But I knew exactly where I left my earrings and HAD to make sure that someone found them and would return them to me. It's been a week since that conversation and I received a call today from someone at Best Western Premier Saratoga Villas that they were shipping my earrings back via FedEx and just needed my card to pay for the shipping costs. They assure me that I will have my package by Thursday *fingers crossed! The 4-star rating will stand as along as I get my earrings back!

There were 6 of us that shared a 3-bedroom villa for a weekend. We were in the area for a friend's wedding. I booked the Best Western Premier Saratoga Villas because of its high rating on Trip Advisor and phenomenal price on hotels.com. We were impressed at the quality and comfort of the rooms. There is a queen bed in the downstairs bedroom. Upstairs there is a king bedroom and a 2-double bed bedroom. The couch downstairs also pulls out to a queen sofa bed, so you can easily fit up to 8 people in this villa. There is also an en-suite bathroom downstairs, and 1 shared bathroom upstairs. The en-suite bathroom has a shower stall and we had an issue with the door at first. It didn't shut fully at the bottom so water would spew out all over the floor before realizing you could try to pull the bottom shut from the inside. Not very good engineering of the door, to be honest.

We didn't make much use of the kitchen area due to our short stay. I was surprised to see a full stove and full refrigerator for such a small space.

Housekeeping doesn't really come on a set schedule from what I experienced. Housekeeping came to service our room very late on Saturday afternoon (after 3pm) but we were already getting ready for the wedding so we turned away the service (only asking for tissues and extra towels) -- there wasn't much to clean anyway after just a day of stay. Then when I called on Monday about my earrings after having checked out of the room at 5am that morning, Housekeeping had not gone to the villa to check until I called a third time (after 3pm).

I am grateful for the friendly service there, however. I thought I was being annoying about my forgotten earrings but I have a write to try and get them back don't I? And I'm thankful for Sandy (one of the front desk managers that Monday) for fielding my calls and requests and being patient and helpful with me. Thank you Sandy!

I would recommend this location for families or groups on a budget (as long as you find the right deals). It's not far from the Parks. It will take you an average of 30 minutes to get anywhere in the Orlando area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mizzjenkie
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Our family (6 adults, 2 children) just returned from a week in Orlando and stayed at this hotel while visiting Disney World. We found it to be very hospitable, accommodating and a convenient drive to all the Disney parks. There are several restaurants in the area, several grocery stores (great for the kitchenette in the unit) and an on-site restaurant that was reasonably priced with decent fare. A week there was quite affordable, and the staff was friendly and efficient. We'll stay there on our next trip to the House of the Mouse!

Room Tip: We stayed toward the back of the property (Room 2969) and found it to be quiet and convenient to the...
1 Thank andycblack
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
We appreciate you selecting our property to satisfy the lodging needs of you and your family. I am happy that you not only enjoyed our villas, grounds, and staff but that you found our location to be conveniant as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next Central Florida trip!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Florida Center
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Caribe Royale Orlando
#86 of 338 in Orlando

Been to Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas? Share your experiences!