“Very Good value”

Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Ranked #13 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Hotel was really very well maintainted. Value of the hotel is unbeatable. Its is centrally located and is near all the theme park. Hotel Pool is very clean and nicely maintained. Fitness room is nicely maintained. They do have lot of bug issues. With the pond inthe back. lot of small bugs and mosquito. Did saw a roach int he room one night. Rooms are nice and bed are very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our facility. I am glad that you found value in our pricepoint and location. Due to the nature of our layout, we are at the mercy of mother nature at times. I hope this was not too much of an inconvenience for you. We hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Went to Disney over Halloween with the whole family and had a great stay. Our room was a small townhouse, much bigger than a normal room (3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sleeper sofa in the common / living room). The staff was freindly and all the facilities were new and well maintained. It is much nicer than you expect when you see the small entrance on 192. The only negative is the fact that it is slightly hard to find the entrance off of 192. But the fact that it is set-back and not right on 192 makes it much nicer, you can't really hear 192 or see it at all. It is also nice to have a Target with a Grocery store right next door. (But not visible from the Motel). Since all the rooms have full kitchens. I will definitely be coming back!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very happy that you enjoyed our villas and layout of the property. With so many lodging choices in Central Florida we try to establish features that will make our property unique, such as the long driveway and landscaping. I am glad you appreciated it and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Okay, this might end up being a long review, but I want to share the great experience I had while staying here this past weekend (Nov 1-3/13) during a whirlwind business trip. First of all, it was my co-worker who had suggested and booked this hotel so I had no idea what to expect when I arrived. I was blown away by how beautiful and well kept the grounds were. Check in was simple and when I arrived at our villa, I was impressed by how spacious it was and the fact that it had a full kitchen. Overall, the hotel was clean, the staff were friendly and I did feel very safe having the security guards at the gate. What took this stay from great to outstanding was the restaurant!
I cannot say enough about this restaurant and its staff. My first meal there was at lunch on Friday where I had a chicken caesar salad. It was delicious and you could taste the freshness of everything. We decided to go back for dinner and it was even better. My co-worker is literally allergic to EVERYTHING (corn, gluten, dairy etc. etc. etc.) and she generally won't eat in restaurants. Chef Doug over heard this and came out and promised her a custom meal that would be safe for her to eat. I'm sure she will end up giving her own review.
I had the angus steak with garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Abslutely delicious and the portions were enough that I couldn't finish it even though I wanted to. Chef Doug came out to make sure we were enjoying everything and since we were the only ones in the restaurant, he spent some time chatting with us. We learned that he makes everything from scratch, including sauces, dressings, pasta and so on. He uses a lot of quality local organic ingredients and even the chickens are butchered on site.
The next morning, we went again for breakfast where I had 2 of the fluffiest pancakes with whipped butter and syrup, bacon, eggs and a crispy on the outside, soft on the inside hashbrown for $9! In fact all of the meals were very reasonably priced, especially for the quality of the food. Can't forget to include the most amazing freshly squeezed Florida orange juice. We were working through lunch, so missed out on that, but we were excited to go back for supper and try something new.
Since hearing that they make their own pasta, I decided on the fettuccine alfredo to which I requested they add chicken. Chef Doug was chatting with us while we were placing our order and I asked if he could make me some garlic bread since I am pregnant and had a craving for it. Not only did he give me the two pieces with my meal, but put extra pieces in a basket for the table at no extra charge. If you eat one thing there, try that pasta dish. It is the best thing I have ever eaten in my life and the sauce is absolute heaven. I thought maybe it was just me, since I am fairly new to traveling, but my boss who has traveled all over the world over the last 20 years tasted it and agreed with me.
To top off my VIP treatment by Chef Doug and the servers, they came through on another of my requests. Being pregnant and having a very early flight back to Canada, I had to get up at 4:30am and leave the resort at 5:30. The restaurant opens at 7:30, so that would mean that I would be stuck either grabbing a McMuffin at the drive-thru, or would have to rely on whatever I could find at the airport (if I had time). Otherwise there would be no eating until reaching Toronto at 10:30. I asked if there was any way to be able to get something simple from the breakfast menu to take back to my room for the next morning. I expected that maybe they would be okay with throwing together a granola/fruit/yogurt parfait type thing, but Chef Doug returned with the entire breakfast menu and told me to choose whatever I wanted. So at 8:30pm, he made me 3 slices of french toast (amazing) and packed it in a container with the whipped butter and two containers of syrup. I also got some more orange juice in a take out cup. I put all of this in my fridge and had a wonderful breakfast the next morning before a long day of traveling.
I hate to be long-winded, but really wanted to share these little details that made my trip such a memorable experience. I was treated like a VIP the entire time. Also want to mention that if you ever need a taxi driver in this area, to call Joe at Fast Taxi 407-308-8164. His customer service is outstanding and he will go out of his way to make sure you have a great time while visiting Florida.
So for all of these reasons, I encourage you to stay at this resort. In my opinion, it is great value for the money, and you will be hard pressed to find better tasting food anywhere else without paying through the nose at some 5 star fine dining restaurant. Unfortunately I didn't stay long enough to take advantage of the pool or fitness center, so I can't comment on those two things. If I ever get the chance to return to Kissimmee, there is no doubt I will be coming back to the Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort....hopefully for longer than a few days!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write such a detailed review! Your praise is very much appreciated. Our staff takes a great deal of pride in trying to please our guests and it is a very rewarding experience to read a flattering review such as yours. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband, 2 year old twins and I stayed here for a week in October. We had a 2 bedroom villa and it was extremely spacious. There is a Target practically next door; we were able to buy groceries and make most of our meals, as there is a full kitchen. The location is great! About 15 min from Disney and about 10 or 15 min from Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Ave. About 1hr and 15 min from Cocoa Beach. The pool is a nice size and there is a small kiddie pool, 18 inches, that was perfect for my 2 year olds to play in. The staff were very nice and helpful. They sell Disney tickets on site and offer a shuttle to Disney. The shuttle only had a few pick up / drop off times, so we opted to drive ourselves, for the flexibility of leaving whenever we wanted.

1  Thank traveladict2013
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words about our property. I am glad that you not only enjoyed our townhomes, but that you appreciated our location and proximity to area attractions as well.We truly hope you keep us in mind on your next Central Florida trip!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I booked this resort based on the numerous positive reviews about this place. We had a two bedroom resort villa in mid October. For the six days we were there, we only experienced three issues which were minor in the scheme of the complete week. The first issue was with check-in. With check-in time being at 300pm, you would expect the room to be ready at 300pm. We didn't even arrive at the resort until 445pm. We didn't get to the room until almost 530pm because housekeeping was still cleaning. The second issue was that housekeeping missed our villa one day. The third issue was that housekeeping never left enough towels or washcloths for three people. The only other thing we didn't like about our villa was that both bedrooms were located upstairs with one bathroom while the second full bathroom was downstairs at the entrance to the villa. That was the only thing that didn't make sense with the villa. Other than these minor issues, we had a great week. We did not use the restaurant or the pool since we mostly ate out or spent most of our time in the theme parks. We will most likely return to this location, but I would like to see housekeeping make more of an improvement in the way they handle the villas.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay and to point out both the good points as well as areas that have opportunity for improvement. We take feedback very seriously and will use yours towards improving our performance. I am glad that you did indeed enjoy several aspects of our facility and am grateful that you would consider staying with us again. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spent Sunday thru Thursday here in a 3 bedroom unit in early October. We experienced all of the same things the favorable reviews have stated. Front desk was helpful and allowed us to check in early after getting a head start on our travels early Sunday morning. Our unit was quiet, easy parking, safe and secure, clean, and roomy. Where else can you get a King, Queen, and two twins for this price plus 4 flat panel TV's! This is a great deal and very easy to get to the Disney parks without any traffic. Only a few minor areas to improve. One, if you are trying to have a big family style meal you aren't going to have seating at a dinning room table but if you are eating a meal just to eat some cereal, pizza, something simple, then the dinning bar and stools will accomodate 3 easily and there is room to eat from the couch and coffee table (that is what our kids wanted anyway so they could watch the TV). The other item was there were no ceiling lights in our unit so sometimes it wasn't all that bright but when this is my only other opportunity for imrpovement it tells you how great everything else was. Kids and I used the pool too and it was more than adequate. Glad we found this place and the reviews were helpful. I would recommend staying here to my family and friends.

1  Thank 501Hoosier
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our property and also for pointing out areas that we can improve. Feedback from guests such as yourselves is a very valuable tool when it comes to deciding on how to best service our guests I am glad that you enjoyed our property so much and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

professional,attentive staff,extremely clean and well maintained throughout would definitely stay here again I would rate this hotel in the top ten percent of all hotels in this area We stayed in this hotel for a family reunion and it far exceeded our expectations

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our property. The staff is happy that we not only met your expectations, but surpassed them. I truly hope we see you on your next Central Florida trip!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area

Been to Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas? Share your experiences!