Saratoga Resort Villas
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
$294
$219
$189
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$129
$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$275
$194
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$74
$71
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
$352
$200
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$108
  • Restaurant
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$87
1,235 results
All reviewspanda expressfull kitchenliving roomtarget supermarketsuper targetboth bedroomsthree bedroombasketball courtdisney worldking bedthe general managerorlando arealaundry facilitiesresort feehot tubflat screennice pool
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I booked this resort based on the numerous positive reviews about this place. We had a two bedroom resort villa in mid October. For the six days we were there, we only experienced three issues which were minor in the scheme of the complete week. The first issue was with check-in. With check-in time being at 300pm, you would expect the room to be ready at 300pm. We didn't even arrive at the resort until 445pm. We didn't get to the room until almost 530pm because housekeeping was still cleaning. The second issue was that housekeeping missed our villa one day. The third issue was that housekeeping never left enough towels or washcloths for three people. The only other thing we didn't like about our villa was that both bedrooms were located upstairs with one bathroom while the second full bathroom was downstairs at the entrance to the villa. That was the only thing that didn't make sense with the villa. Other than these minor issues, we had a great week. We did not use the restaurant or the pool since we mostly ate out or spent most of our time in the theme parks. We will most likely return to this location, but I would like to see housekeeping make more of an improvement in the way they handle the villas.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay and to point out both the good points as well as areas that have opportunity for improvement. We take feedback very seriously and will use yours towards improving our performance. I am glad that you did indeed enjoy several aspects of our facility and am grateful that you would consider staying with us again. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spent Sunday thru Thursday here in a 3 bedroom unit in early October. We experienced all of the same things the favorable reviews have stated. Front desk was helpful and allowed us to check in early after getting a head start on our travels early Sunday morning. Our unit was quiet, easy parking, safe and secure, clean, and roomy. Where else can you get a King, Queen, and two twins for this price plus 4 flat panel TV's! This is a great deal and very easy to get to the Disney parks without any traffic. Only a few minor areas to improve. One, if you are trying to have a big family style meal you aren't going to have seating at a dinning room table but if you are eating a meal just to eat some cereal, pizza, something simple, then the dinning bar and stools will accomodate 3 easily and there is room to eat from the couch and coffee table (that is what our kids wanted anyway so they could watch the TV). The other item was there were no ceiling lights in our unit so sometimes it wasn't all that bright but when this is my only other opportunity for imrpovement it tells you how great everything else was. Kids and I used the pool too and it was more than adequate. Glad we found this place and the reviews were helpful. I would recommend staying here to my family and friends.

1  Thank 501Hoosier
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our property and also for pointing out areas that we can improve. Feedback from guests such as yourselves is a very valuable tool when it comes to deciding on how to best service our guests I am glad that you enjoyed our property so much and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

professional,attentive staff,extremely clean and well maintained throughout would definitely stay here again I would rate this hotel in the top ten percent of all hotels in this area We stayed in this hotel for a family reunion and it far exceeded our expectations

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our property. The staff is happy that we not only met your expectations, but surpassed them. I truly hope we see you on your next Central Florida trip!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed here a week with my husband and two small children for a Disney trip. I liked that there was lots of room and the grounds were nice. The towels smelled and were stained. Housekeeping would forget to leave us wash cloths and shampoo. One day they didn't show up at all, and when I called to find out why I got an unpleasant response. The rooms were not very clean. The showers had a collection of different hair and Serratia marcescens (the red bacteria that is most commonly the culprit of a uti) I even found the cleaning lady's hair in the bed after she made it. We ate dinner at the restaurant only once. The food was not great and the server was weird. He pulled a picture of his son out and told my 4 year old daughter he could be her big brother because they looked a like. I'm sure he was not trying to be gross but my husband was in the bathroom at the time and it was a pit creepy. At check out I was surprised at the lodging tax, bed tax and resort fee. In total it made our nightly stay 28% more than expected.

• Stayed: October 2013

I am very sorry that you experienced a series of inconveniences during your stay with us. We do our best to take measures to ensure each guest has a pleasant stay; I am disappointed that you did not. Please accept my sincere apology.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband & I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa 13th-15th October, 2013 and had a wonderful time. We live in Florida & were visiting friends in the area. From the time we checked in until we
left we found everyone pleasant & helpful. The location made you feel as if you had escaped the hectic world. Yes, the restaurant was quite cool - so we ate outside. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and kept up. I enjoyed the pool (it didn't bother your eyes or smell of chlorine) and surrounding area.

I've left the best to last - the food. Chef Doug & his staff excel! Handmade past - wow!
Not only was the quality of food what I would expect it a hotel of the caliber of The
Renaissance Vinoy in St. Petersburg, but the portions were ample.

At the time of check-in and right up until we checked out, no one knew that I was a
Travel Agent; so there was not concession made in that regard.

I will definitely be recommending this property!

1  Thank Gaiil D
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice thoughts about our property and staff. Our staff makes every effort to make each guest feel special, and I am glad that we were able to reach our goal in regards to your stay. We truly hope that we get the chance to welcome you back very soon in the near future!