“The "EXCELLENT" Reviews at True and Accurate”

Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Ranked #14 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Bloomington, Indiana
“The "EXCELLENT" Reviews at True and Accurate”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spent Sunday thru Thursday here in a 3 bedroom unit in early October. We experienced all of the same things the favorable reviews have stated. Front desk was helpful and allowed us to check in early after getting a head start on our travels early Sunday morning. Our unit was quiet, easy parking, safe and secure, clean, and roomy. Where else can you get a King, Queen, and two twins for this price plus 4 flat panel TV's! This is a great deal and very easy to get to the Disney parks without any traffic. Only a few minor areas to improve. One, if you are trying to have a big family style meal you aren't going to have seating at a dinning room table but if you are eating a meal just to eat some cereal, pizza, something simple, then the dinning bar and stools will accomodate 3 easily and there is room to eat from the couch and coffee table (that is what our kids wanted anyway so they could watch the TV). The other item was there were no ceiling lights in our unit so sometimes it wasn't all that bright but when this is my only other opportunity for imrpovement it tells you how great everything else was. Kids and I used the pool too and it was more than adequate. Glad we found this place and the reviews were helpful. I would recommend staying here to my family and friends.

1 Thank 501Hoosier
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our property and also for pointing out areas that we can improve. Feedback from guests such as yourselves is a very valuable tool when it comes to deciding on how to best service our guests I am glad that you enjoyed our property so much and I hope we see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Korean first
Hudson, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2013

professional,attentive staff,extremely clean and well maintained throughout would definitely stay here again I would rate this hotel in the top ten percent of all hotels in this area We stayed in this hotel for a family reunion and it far exceeded our expectations

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our property. The staff is happy that we not only met your expectations, but surpassed them. I truly hope we see you on your next Central Florida trip!
Culpeper, Virginia
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed here a week with my husband and two small children for a Disney trip. I liked that there was lots of room and the grounds were nice. The towels smelled and were stained. Housekeeping would forget to leave us wash cloths and shampoo. One day they didn't show up at all, and when I called to find out why I got an unpleasant response. The rooms were not very clean. The showers had a collection of different hair and Serratia marcescens (the red bacteria that is most commonly the culprit of a uti) I even found the cleaning lady's hair in the bed after she made it. We ate dinner at the restaurant only once. The food was not great and the server was weird. He pulled a picture of his son out and told my 4 year old daughter he could be her big brother because they looked a like. I'm sure he was not trying to be gross but my husband was in the bathroom at the time and it was a pit creepy. At check out I was surprised at the lodging tax, bed tax and resort fee. In total it made our nightly stay 28% more than expected.

• Stayed October 2013
I am very sorry that you experienced a series of inconveniences during your stay with us. We do our best to take measures to ensure each guest has a pleasant stay; I am disappointed that you did not. Please accept my sincere apology.
St Peterburg, Florida
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband & I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa 13th-15th October, 2013 and had a wonderful time. We live in Florida & were visiting friends in the area. From the time we checked in until we
left we found everyone pleasant & helpful. The location made you feel as if you had escaped the hectic world. Yes, the restaurant was quite cool - so we ate outside. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and kept up. I enjoyed the pool (it didn't bother your eyes or smell of chlorine) and surrounding area.

I've left the best to last - the food. Chef Doug & his staff excel! Handmade past - wow!
Not only was the quality of food what I would expect it a hotel of the caliber of The
Renaissance Vinoy in St. Petersburg, but the portions were ample.

At the time of check-in and right up until we checked out, no one knew that I was a
Travel Agent; so there was not concession made in that regard.

I will definitely be recommending this property!

1 Thank Gaiil D
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice thoughts about our property and staff. Our staff makes every effort to make each guest feel special, and I am glad that we were able to reach our goal in regards to your stay. We truly hope that we get the chance to welcome you back very soon in the near future!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I live in Tampa Florida and have stayed at many hotels in Orlando the past 15 years. However, the best western saratogo is not the only hotel I will stay in Orlando. The value for the hotel is unbeatable. The hotel has a staffed gated security 24 hours per day and is fenced. Guards or staff drive around in golf carts constantly cleaning the location.. The general manager also patrols the grounds to ensure guests are comfortable. The rooms are extremely clean and I have very high standars as an asthmatic and cancer patient. Tim and Kay were extremely helpful and friendly to our family and escpecially my kids

Room Tip: I enjoy the rooms with views of the lake. Ive seen turtles, fish, and yes even an alligator or two.
1 Thank mills52013
Thank you very much for your high praise regarding the property and our staff. We try to do our best to ensure that all of our guests have a safe and confortable stay and it is very rewarding to hear poitive feedback. I am glad you enjoy staying with us as much as we enjoy having you!
LABELLE, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The hotel was hidden in a wooded area. There was an attendant at the gated entrance. We felt safe. The grounds were beautiful and the rooms were spacious and gorgeous. My daughter and niece were thrilled to have their own sanctuary upstairs. There was a king sz bed and bathroom upstairs along with a loft that had a couch, desk & TV. We had a queen sz bed in our bedroom downstairs. The rooms were extremely clean. Best value in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Even nicer than the Hilton. We can't wait to go back.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Roxana E
Thank you so much for your high praise....we are very flattered! I am glad that you enjoyed not only the villa and grounds, but that you appreciated the value and pricepoint as well. We truly hope to see you on your next Central Florida trip!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The property was very nice for our girls weekend. We were not given the 3 bedroom that we had reserved and the front desk never said "sorry" for the inconvenience; no bellman to help with moving/changing rooms. Parking is not in front of units and carrying luggage from car not easy. For the most part, clean and comfortable. Poor attention to detail, dirty Qtips on the floor and scuffed bathtub. No wash cloths and desk said we could come and pick them up,as there was no "runner" at night. Upstairs bedrooms get very hot in the afternoon, have to keep curtains closed and a/c down low to cool off. Only 1 server for a very busy dining room. Chef went out of his way to make drinks for our time around the pool in the afternoon. Again, nice place but not full service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Karen G
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I am very sorry that your experience at our property did not exceed your expectations, specifically on the service side of the equation. The hotel staff does not always have control over certain circumstances; however we do control how we respond to those circumstances. I apologize that the response from our staff did not resolve your issues. I do thank you for writing a sincere review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Caribe Royale Orlando
#86 of 337 in Orlando
Windsor Palms Resort
#9 of 59 in Kissimmee

Been to Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas? Share your experiences!